Register now to get rid of these ads!

hello from NH

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by caddywhacked, Mar 28, 2011.

1. caddywhacked

caddywhacked

Hi Guys, I'm Eli from South Pittsfield NH. I have been on the outside looking in for several years now ,and decided it was about time I introduce myself. I am fourtunate enough to build traditional hot rods for a living at Lowrey's Auto Restoration here in NH. I am also a member of The Alter Boys cc. At home, I also build cars for both friends and myself. My cars include a chopped '31 model A coupe on deuce rails, Buick nailhead and early Ford trans and rear. A '25 roadster with all '20s vintage speed equipment (capable of speeds up to 70 mph on wooden spokes and rear only brakes!), A '55 Ford Customline 2 door post mild custom, on air-ride, that I tow a vintage Serro Scotty camper with. A '29 A-V8 roadster that I am building for my wife, A '47 Ford 2-1/2 ton short wheel base farm truck as well as vintage tractors and snowmobiles. I am also currently building a '50 Chrysler wagon with a max wedge in it, for a friend. I guess you could say that I live, breathe and sleep period correct, traditional hot rods and customs. Looking forward to making new connections and interacting with my friends.

2. twink

twink

Nice intro! Welcome from Pa.

3. caddywhacked

caddywhacked

thanks, I will post pics soon

4. patman

patman

Hello back at you from NH!

5. Welcome from Manchester NH. Spring is coming!

6. 343w

343w

Welcome to the Hamb, sounds like you'll fit the mix real well. I came from that area back in the 70's, I have family in Walpole.

7. Nice intro.
    Welcome from Michigan.

8. flash

flash

Holy crap! It's Eli! hey man if you have time to sit at a computer now then you obviously need even more projects out in that barn.

Thanks for the help adjusting the roadster doors the other day!

9. onekoolkat1950

onekoolkat1950

10. duck279

duck279
    from SC

11. A55HOLE

A55HOLE

Hello from right up the road! Mr. Lowrey stored the dually at the mill a year or two ago. There's some great work coming out of Lowrey's.

12. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

welcome from utah

13. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

hey Eli, wow did know you were here. weclome!!

14. Welcome Eli!Glad to see you finally joined us!

15. reekie6

reekie6

Lowrey's WOW blast from the past. I used to deliver parts to Jim Sr. at his shop in Chelmsford. Hope he is still kickin. Owe and welcome. I am also Building an A-V8 its a 29 CCPU

16. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

Welcome from Oklahoma

17. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

hi Eli. i never go to the intro section. but i found this post somehow. anyway, glad to see you here. thanks for the blast of a weekend last week.

18. PaulN

PaulN

19. Welcome to the Hamb