Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Milwaukee, Wiscompton

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by pOrk, Sep 30, 2005.

1. pOrk

pOrk

Names Eric, friends call me pOrk. Been my nick name since I was a chubby little bastard on my peddle bike. Still ride that same bike, too :)

Anyways, I have always been a car guy with a love for motorcycles, yet I have never even considered buying one until recently. I was always on dirt bikes growing up, and had a blast. But street bikes werent my thing, crotch rockets I hated and harleys I wasnt a HUGE fan of, but things change. I love anything that makes alot of noise!

Anyways, I have a 62 tail dragger now that I love to death. Alot of the locals pick on me cause it was long before my time that these roamed the streets, but its one of my dream cars and I was lucky enough to come across it last year. I recently listed it for sale, as I found another project I need to have :) Most of you know how that is, I'm sure. Here's a few photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hopefully that works.

I work for UPS in Oak Creek Wi unloading trailors, MetalCut Products ( a machine shop ) in south Milwaukee, and Crash! Customs in West Allis, Wi. Getting my hands dirty is the kinda thing I call fun, including such things as riding my 20" bmx bike, down hill racing, sky diving, and the like.

I started with mini trucks, and that lead to an addiction to air suspension so hopefully I can offer some assistance if anyone has any questions / concerns about the adjustable suspension world. Thats me in a nut shell, nice to meet yall

2. Scott Miller

Scott Miller
    from Tampa, Fla

Nice lookin 'Dragger. Welcome to the board.

3. pOrk

pOrk

Thanks for the welcome!