Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Florida

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by XS22L9R, Apr 16, 2018.

1. XS22L9R

XS22L9R

Hello, I'm Christopher from Orlando, Florida
    I'm mostly in to the muscle cars but have had a few older like a Studebaker Golden Hawk w/Paxton. Also hung around with friends with an old Tucker(Cool Car) and many old new stock Studebakers at an old dealership in Nebraska. I know of a couple of hidden places where there are many older cars in Nebraska and Minnesota. I will gladly pass the locations to anyone wanting them in PM. The Minnesota place is walled to keep KingKong out! You have to see it to believe it.
    I mainly Came to this site because of a banned member that I had dealings with. To find out more of who I had gotten scr*wed by?

Thanks

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Save your drama for Facebook and CNN.
    We don’t need this. A banned member is just that.
    Be careful you don’t join his ranks.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  3. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi. So someone scammed by either a member or from a post in classifieds is not supposed to come here to get more info????????? NOT. Not a week goes by that we see similar posts here without getting put down for it.
    Jimmie

4. Yes, but the guy got banned YEARS ago. Before you joined in fact.