Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello! First Project!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dmab, Mar 1, 2013.

1. dmab

dmab
    from California

Hi! I am an teenage muscle car enthusiast working on my first build, a '67 Camaro RS. Although it's not pre- '64, I was hoping to still get some pointers from the really knowledgable hot rodders here. It's a barn find, and it needs some work.

2. metalix_421

metalix_421

you said it yourself. this is a hot rod and custom pre 65 forum.
    its hard to get anywhere here with out one.

but good luck to you with your car.

3. 50 Fastback

50 Fastback

Welcome from The Windy City, Chicago

4. 55project

55project
    from Phila. Pa.

Hello & Welcome.

The folks on here are hard core oldies, But if you need any info or help tips and can't get a bit on here. PM me, I'll do the best i can. I have been racing and building since i was 14, I'm 52 now. :eek: Now my daughter keeps me on my toes with the cars. She has a low 9 sec 69 T/A, A 12 sec 75 T/A and a All Original 89 Turbo T/A And she has been on Pinks all out 3 times and on Pass time on stage once in MIR, The Philly red heads (The one in the Middle, Nicole) It's still airing. We had a blast, so the cars, No matter what year, once in the blood, you got it for life.

Enjoy. :):):)

5. Welcome from Kansas City, correct it's not the car for the fourm however tech info is priceless on the HAMB. Tread lightly.