Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello everybody

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Gearstix, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Gearstix

Gearstix

Hello everyone!.
    I have known of this site for a long time, but I just recently signed up.
    I don't have a kustom krusier or anything, yet.
    I have a 94 GMC Sonoma. I know its newer than most vehicles here, but I myself aren't into the 20" wheels and billet this chrome that. I like as cast stuff, I don't like much shine. This truck is my project truck, and I have some plans for it I hope some of you guys could help me with. I want a no-frills truck.
    I kinda want to incorperate some of the 'old style' into my newer truck.
    Hope you guys are all okay with this, I'm here to learn.

2. Greasy64

Greasy64

Welcome. Other than suede paint and red wheels, there is probably not much help here for a new Truck. I wouldn't post questions about a new truck here, I've seen people get serious about the pre 64 rule. That said, Feel free to look around here.... Alot! and check the classifieds. Maybe you'll find a early project that is more HAMB friendly. Good luck.

3. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

Welcome, as mentioned, steer yourself away from asking questions or advice about you truck unless you are wanting a good ribbing from the other members. That truck is not HAMB freindly, but there is a wealth of knowlege on this site you will not find anywhere else.