Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello All

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dave83, Apr 25, 2020.

1. dave83

dave83

I have been on the HAMB for a little over a year now, reading posts and buying a part or two. I am introducing myself now because I have enjoyed the community. Everyone I have sent messages to and every post I have followed has been informative and upbeat, and I would like to contribute to that in some small way.

Some stuff about me...
    I have been working on a Traditional Hotrod build for a year and a half. It's a chopped '31 Model A Tudor highboy with a flathead V8. When I embarked on this project I wanted to build it as authentically as I could. I have spent countless hours researching and looking for original, period correct parts at swap meets, craigslist, networking, online, etc. Finding parts has been almost as fun as building the car.
    I live in Northwest Washington State and am always looking for people to connect with who love this amazing pastime.
    I plan on starting a build thread sometime in the near future.

Thank for being so awesome HAMB!
    -David

Mattsbidnuz likes this.
  2. oldsfrench

oldsfrench
    from France

Hello there
    Welcome to the hamb forum
    Can’t wait to see some pics of your car
    Greetings from France

3. Nicholas Coe

Nicholas Coe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tontitown

4. Welcome to the site. HRP

5. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome from Detroit

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

6. boutlaw

boutlaw

Welcome from Mississippi, nice to see a proper introduction, looking forward to your build thread, best hot rod site ever...