Register now to get rid of these ads!

Headlight wiring help needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 29 sedanman, May 10, 2006.

1. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

I put a set of new headlight reflectors in my A headlights with the turn bulb in them. Some where between mock up and finish wiring I have lost the wiring diagram for them. There are six wires, The headlight bulb has 3 Tan, Green, Black. I think the green is low beam, The tan is hi beam, and black is ground.

The turn bulb has 3, Red, Yellow, and Black. I think the Red is park light, the yellow is turn, and the black is ground.

If any one knows for sure please let me know.

Tracy

2. sounds like you got all this stuff from vintique.

the headlight is black-ground , tan is low beam , green is high. looking at the headlamp from the back , the one to the left will be ground , the one in the middle and up will be low , the one on the right will be high

the turn/park bulb is black is ground , yellow is park , red is turn..you can check that with 12 volts applied to it...the turn will be a lot brighter than the park

3. here's what i'm talking about on the headlights:

4. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Thanks a bunch, Iam pretty good about keeping paperwork but for some reason this one got misplaced. And yes, It is a Vintique kit.

Thanks Again!