Register now to get rid of these ads!

Have you seen ME?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nailheadrod, Apr 21, 2009.

1. nailheadrod

nailheadrod

i just read another post that was about the same thing. 1949 Cadillac chopped 4 door, this was my first custom that i started building when i was 19, never got it finished and ended up selling it about 2 1/2 years ago on ebay to a guy in anahiem. i've been wondering since i sold it if anything would come of it. its chopped, was set up for air bags and had the seats and door panels done in navy and grey fabric. has anyone seen it? just wanted to know if its on the road, had a whole lot of time into it. thanks for any help.
    Sean

Attached Files:

2. plywude

plywude
    Member Emeritus
    from manteca ca

That had to be a bitch to get rid of, that Cad is F N awesome throw some glass in it and it would be done, hope it got finished right.........:D

3. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

ouch .. That had to hurt .. I agree, nice car!

4. nailheadrod

nailheadrod

yeah, it was tough to get rid of, but i was buying a house and needed more money for a down payment.

5. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

there was a chop top caddy 4 door in one of the recent posts. it was in the background. looked to be shiney black. I have no idea which thread it was in.

6. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

Well A solid roof over your head is better then living in your car I suppose:)
    What would you do if you found it, would you buy it back if it were 4 sale:confused:

7. nailheadrod

nailheadrod

i dont think i would buy it back, ive moved on. when i sold it i was starting my model a hot rod thats in my profile pic. now im building a 51 buick 2-door hardtop.

8. nailheadrod

nailheadrod

any of you so cal guys seen this car around? it would be cool to know that its on the road driving around.