Register now to get rid of these ads!

Have you ever seen one of these?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by travj31, Sep 22, 2011.

1. oldpl8s

oldpl8s

Bantams were made in Butler PA. It is worth far more restored stock than chopped up.

2. scrubba

scrubba

I'm not aware of American bantam ever making a panel delivery. I used to run into a gentleman back in the early 1970's that used to restore them on the West Virginia Ohio border . He had pick ups and coupes , no panels . scrubba

3. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Those Bantam delivery vans were likely sold in some numbers to drugstore chains for delivery vehicles as others were in the postwar decades years. Many Morris Minor delivery vans and "woodie" wagons were imported to the USA for this.

4. BAD PENNY

BAD PENNY
    from mass

That's neeto...small micro type cars have been bringing crazy money at Barrett/Jackson lately !!!

5. HuskyV8

HuskyV8

I used to have a Bantam wagon. It was totally cool. Weighed 1,150 lbs. Still have a Speedster.

Attached Files:

6. that woody is pretty rad...

7. scottlep

scottlep

Mini woody.....sounds like how my wife might describe my manhood ;)

8. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Scottlep, way WAAAYYY too much info.

Is it cool? No. It's little. It's rare. You can't have it. The HAMB does not approve. Please PM me all details and I'll do my best to save you and the rest of our bretheren from certain doom:cool:

9. 40FordGuy

40FordGuy

Uber-Cool !!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep thinking OUTside the box !!!!!!

4TTRUK

10. nailheadroadster

nailheadroadster

Really??? You have to ask "is it cool?" Who f-ing cares!!! Either YOU like it or YOU don't. When you stop letting the masses sway YOUR opinion, the happier you will be.

BTW... To me, it looks like something a bunch of Bozo's would jump out of... so I guess I'm either the only honest one that posted here or I'm a Bozo for having a different opinion... most likely the latter of two.

11. yeah! WAY COOL.....

12. well this little bantam went up for auction saturday, along with about 15 other crosleys and bantams and lets just say i came home empty handed... when i got to the auction site i was a little disappointed in the condition of the vehicles. yes, they were salvageable but like most cars in pictures, they were worse off than they originally appeared. anyways to make a long story short, none of he cars brought the money hat i thought they would have, especially with over 300 registered bidders and known bantam/crosley fans in attendance. oh and this little bantam panel sold for i think $900... i'm sure one day i'll be kickin myself in the ass for not picking this up, but for once i decided to make the smart/mature decision and stick with the projects i already have.