Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hatchet Wagon smashed!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratster, Oct 30, 2004.

1. ratster

ratster

My kids wagon was a little smashed up yesterday, I wont go into the details yet, hit and run. Looks like we'll take it down and repaint it now.

Attached Files:

2. ratster

ratster

, [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

Shit.

At least it's repairable, it could have been worse.

4. People that hit and run should be shot! Someone did it to my Tudor '51 ford on the quarter, I heard it happen, and by the time I got outside and drove around, no one in sight. Probably just as well, I'd been in jail now if I caught them.

5. TINGLER

TINGLER

AWWWW HELL no.

Damn that sucks!...Yeah, it is repairable though. I imagine you could bang that out pretty quick.

Whats the new paintjob gonna look like?
    I bet Josh is talking metalflake ain't he.... [​IMG]

6. slammed

slammed

Keep an eye out for that bright green paint on some waste of food's ride.

7. ratster

ratster

He has been wanting to flake it for a while, but I wouldn't let him. We need to swap out the motors first, we pick up the 429 next week. I want to get a different hood for and hang that one up in the garage, it's was our first flame job. He'll be back on the road by spring.

It'll have the buttreynolds low rider look to it when its done.

8. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

That sux Rich! I couldn't imagine that happening to my '50! Hit and run's should have thier feet cut off(or at least sledge-hammered) to take the "run" out of them. Then they would be so ashamed. [​IMG] I wish you guys could make it to the Hamb-O- ween cruise on sunday. I might even get a tattoo! Sparky

9. hollywud

hollywud

OH GOD..Sparky with a tatoo,I shiver to Imagine what or WHERE you might get one! [​IMG]

10. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Here??

Attached Files:

11. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

That sucks so bad! My '57 Ford got hit in my school parking lot 2 years ago, but the dumbass chick that hit it had the brains to leave information...which probably saved her life, as the lot has video cameras and I would have found out her information anyway. It's repairable. Out of loss and tragedy comes opportunity, 'flake the hell out of it

12. manyolcars

manyolcars

My 57 wagon got hit the other day too. Idiot crossed a double yellow stripe, speeding with two babies in his truck, tried to pass as I was turning left. I went to Tennessee the next day and got another bumper end piece. (I live in Louisiana)

13. How can someone hit a abright green flamed wagon! [​IMG]

Just out of curiousity, how comes the damage rusted so quickly? Do you live in one of them wet states?

14. Sorry about the wagon man....really sucks when dicks cant drive right and then cant be man enough to own up to their mistake...gay bastards. It could have been much worse so count your lucky stars bro. Hope you all can get it fixed quick

15. Dent schment. I want more information regarding that ASS!

16. radical56chevy

radical56chevy

rich..that sucks..let me know if you need me to find any parts..

[ QUOTE ]
    Just out of curiousity, how comes the damage rusted so quickly? Do you live in one of them wet states?

[/ QUOTE ]
    4ever4..
    he lives in knoxville area of tenn..rains all the time..lol

17. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

Man I hate hit and run drivers.. [​IMG]
    Thank God it wasn't worse..

18. willowbilly3

willowbilly3
    Member Emeritus
    from Sturgis

The unfortunate risks of the daily driver. You could probably look at it from the cup's half full attitude and be glad it wasn't much worse.
    I teach my kids; never park on the end spot in a lot. When going to Mal-Wart always park about 4 spaces past the last car or live with the dings.NEVER park on the street in a residentual neighbor hood, especially overnight. Always leave a way out and watch the mirrors.

19. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

well use this as a sign to freshen it up and give it a new look. I think a lighter color primer and a flaked roof would be bitchin.

20. 48_HEMI

48_HEMI

that hit and run could have been worse! if someone wrote his license number down as he was leaving [​IMG] Just Joking! [​IMG]