Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS 51 DODGE PANEL

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by john dioli, Feb 20, 2017.

1. john dioli

john dioli

car-from-uk.com/sale.php?id=84908

hi all I have a story, My brother inlaw Larry had a 51 dodge that he drove everywhere and loved he had to sell it due to hoa rules in the early 80's. We had a family get togeather yesterday due in part that my brother inlaw is really ill and not doing very good ( kidney-liver) and got to reminising About the truck so i juat for shits and giggles went on bing and put in 1951 dodge panel and the first picture was larrys truck he had sold the same truck in 2014 it was up for sale in the uk in the axact condition has when he sold it in the 80's it was never touched. Now larry has gone down hill quickly since november but when we started talking about the truck he started to glow and when i found it he changed right before our eyes , he was purely happy for once it was truely a god send it had to be from a higher power to talk about his old truck and actually seeing it on the first picture that came up.
    So Im asking anyone who may know this truck to message me if we can buy it back it would be a god send thanks for your time and efforts.
    John Dioli

2. 1964countrysedan

1964countrysedan
    from Texas

Contact the seller in desford.

3. john dioli

john dioli

Yes ive emailed them and i also found another post that has a number
    car-from-uk.com/sale.php?id=99966