Register now to get rid of these ads!

Happy NYE..and I miss driving this.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mai Ki-Ki, Dec 31, 2004.

1. My baby....roofs faded from Violet HOK Candy on silver flake to the basecoat silver and flake! (so make sure you UV coat your candy!!!!)

[​IMG]

Licence back in 4.5 months. So i have 4 months to lower the sucker another 3-4 inches, install sidepipes...redo a new flame job in deep kandy purple (including the roof) and put the twin carbs etc on the original six.

[​IMG]

Including the new Kardinals PLaques from O'Brien truckers!
    Have a merry new year suckers.

Cheers

Maiki

2. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

Maan thats a trick lookin 56 Holden dude,Those always looked like lil Tri 5 Chevies to me [​IMG] my favs are the ute version of your car.plus i LOOOOVE Aussie cars period manily the 72-78 Falcon coupe but those cars are too new fer this joint [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Thankx.
    It's a '61...we were about 6 years behind on car design here for a bit. yes it;s my baby 56 Chevy!

=]

Maiki

4. Thirtycoup

Thirtycoup

hey maiki....license back in 4.5 months???? whats up with that? your new parts are going to look cool on there. man! dennis sure does nice job on them club plaques huh? that thing looks sweet! good luck with the alterations and repainting, don't forget the pics son. later, mike

5. That is solid Jackson. Is Holden related to Vauxhall? They are both partly owned by General Motors as I remember. Has a reseblence to 55-57 Chevys but I also see late '50s Buick styling hints too. Or maybe I'm just utterly wrong about that. How rare or common are they?

How old is the paint? You get more intense sun than most of the US I beleive. UV is not to be toyed with.

6. Holden is GM in australia.
    We make the Holden Monaro (badges pontiac GTO in the USA) etc.
    Build lots of rear wheel drive v8 sedans...

and our UV is pretty bad.

=]