Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest HAMB Wide Meet and Greet at Jalopyrama

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hrm2k, Oct 7, 2011.

1. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

On the 22nd of October, one of the East Coast's coolest shows takes place. Of course, we are talking about:

JalopyRama in Annapolis MD

We know we have HAMBers attending from all over the eastern half of the country. The Maryland HAMBers have had a Meet & Greet at previous Jalopyrama shows. We also had several Virgina HAMBers show up for the Meet & Greet as well. Someone mentioned that the Virginia guys are setting up a get together and the Maryland guys are working on one as well so how about we do one Meet & Greet.

We are shooting for a get together at the main entrance to the armory around noon time. No big signs...........no T-shirts.....no dash plaques.....just a chance to say hello.

Rumor has it that the boss and some other Austinites will be there. I also heard that the new comic book character " The Ginga Ninja "( yeah Jeffery, that's you ) will be up from NC for the show with some of the other Iron Lords.

Since the Maryland HAMBers will sort of be the HAMB hosts, here it is !!!

NOON TIME

at the bottom of the steps in front of the Armory

be there or be square:p

2. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I'll be there with a coke and a smile. :D 13 days left until I head up!!

Who's in S. Glen Burnie? Anybody have a spot I can store a trailer for a couple days?

3. oj

oj

Will there be eclairs?

4. kngfisher

kngfisher
    from Virginia

Any double dog dares?

I know a few gray hairs
    In the cars may their be some spares

Hoping to be there's

5. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

that is your job OJ..........don't blow like you did last time :p

6. oj

oj

You'd best explain yourself

7. Looks like we are going to miss this year ................ The dragster has been invited to Eastside Drag Strip in Waynesboro VA for an exhibition...

See you guys next year!

8. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Wait what the???? I just reread it and seen the Ginga Ninja comment. You SOB!

I'll be in my Groucho Marx mask.

9. Nope........ Never invited.

10. Can a West Virginia attend the Meet & Greet?:D I live 100 yards from the VA stateline. I will be there all day Sat., the best show on the east coast!

11. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If you don't find anywhere else, I'm in Silver Spring, just inside DC Beltway. You can store it at my place for a few days. Its about 40 min drive from the Armory.

12. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You didn't get the eclairs as planned........after I read it again, it did sound a bit strange :eek:

as for the Ginga ninja.............it hasn't even started yet :rolleyes:

13. You guys are quite the poets. Maybe you should start a haiku thread. :rolleyes: ;)

14. oj

oj

A 'bit strange' my ass. As of right now 130 people read you use my name in 'blow and eclair' in the same sentance - NOBODY DOES THAT! You bet i will be in annapolis and you bet you'll see me aqnd when you do we'll see what kind of homo joke you come up with.

15. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ok Oj, it has been changed

A public apology to OJ for my miss use of words

better ?

16. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Shut up.

17. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Haha!!!! Yeah and I got Scootie Tang waiting back at my house on Sunday!

Plus I'm missing that little thing that would necessitate a drive in my '35......a running '35!!! Ran into some huge issues last night and still sorting them out. It'll be there though, no matter what!

18. I'll bring my girl friend CLAIR.

19. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Plan to be there as the gate opens. I always like to see 2k coming in all bundled up against the cool morning.............

With John, it's not eclairs, it's long underwears...........

20. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

a heater and windows could change my life...........

21. Not a bad idea John.

22. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Hey Woosh....Ranunculus and I hope to attend and vend DVD's like we did at Cumberland show....stop over and say hello

23. I see the show opens at 8. What time does one need to get there in order to be in line to make sure you get inside parking?

24. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Sure can't miss your videos, and hope all others are sharp enough to stop by and find the Hambers deals I have. Thanks for being there for everyone else too Big Bob.

Seadog, Just be there before the gate opens. It is usually full soon after.............. A good many were parked outside the fence last year.

25. ......At least you have a roof over your head:)

26. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

Jeffrey, don't worry about parking your trailer, we have locations nearby the show.

27. BOP-Nut

BOP-Nut

Thinking about making a five hour drive from up in PA... how big is the show?

28. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Cool! Only reason why I asked was that I know my wife is going to have to shoot back to the hotel so my son can get a nap and I don't trust her to pull a trailer around haha!!!

29. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

All you have to know is it's absolutely worth it. I made a 7.5 hr trip up friday night at 11pm last year which put us in at 6:30am. Grabbed 2 hrs of sleep in the car before heading to the show at 8am. Had a great time all day and seen some amazing cars in a setting like no other. Turned around at 3pm and headed back home all within 24hrs. Coolest show on the east for sure!