Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hamb waffles near I-70 & I-81 MD. to meet this Sunday?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sir Woosh, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Sure it's late notice, but can't miss what's going to turn out to be a good day to cruise. Waffle House just off MD. I-80 exit 2 into Williamsport. 1 exit South of I-70. (306 E. Potomac St. Williamsport MD.)

Nothing like this is going on anywhere near that I know of. About time we meet for more than lawn chair parking lot events for anything on wheels.

I'll be there by 1 pm thinking it will be the best part of the day and just after lunch to miss the regular crowd. Will park close to the street to maybe even draw someone in just passing by. Just another chance to tell them about the Hamb if they don't already know.

Post if you think you can make it to support getting something going.
    Or just show up and enjoy an early start to Spring.....

I'm cruising tomorrow. Hope you can too no matter where you are.

2. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

This location if just a few minutes from the West Virginia line and maybe 10 minutes from the PA. line. Hancock Md. is about a half hour away and Hagerstown is just a few minutes East.

There HAS to be a few Hambers in the area.

3. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Heading over now in case someone just catches this invite to meet and is in range........... Beautiful day!

4. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Got there almost a half hour early and waited near an hour after set time and didn't even see anything going by on the road. Guess everyone is still hung up getting their rides ready for Spring.

If you catch this and want to be a part of getting something going in this area, throw a post on here so others know there will be some support and we'll take it from there.

Like the groundhog, I didn't see my shadow either and ain't waiting on official Spring. I'm rolling....................See you on the street!