Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB/OFC is open

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 50Fraud, Sep 2, 2008.

1. 50Fraud

50Fraud

2. Sky Six

Sky Six
    from Arizona

After looking at this site for weeks, I decided to join and posted a picture of my car. I was really excited to join and see the pictures and proudly showed the wife. She just said "why don't you send a picture of your d**k, its old, its chopped and now its lowered".

LOST ANGEL likes this.
  3. Herb Kephart

Herb Kephart

Been away for a while, recently Danny showed me how to get past the dreaded "you do not have privileges". Thanks, Danny.
    At 83, I guess that I'm old enough to be here. Grumpy and Critical also. As for farts, just ask my adult kiddos that still live here. I can cause the evacuation of a whole room within seconds. Even the dogs leave with a grumble,

Jim P was always interesting during our more or less weekly phone conversations. I miss the fact that he was a source of support when my Wife passed away. He had a little chat with her, before asking for me. He seemed to know the right words to say, and said to call at any time, even in the middle of the night in Poland, if I needed some support. I told him that I couldn't do that--wake him in the middle of the night--and he said "why not?---that's what good friends are for." That was Jimski.
    Enough jabber. Shut up Herb.

Randaddy likes this.