Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB moving to FAST.

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by ChaletStacker, May 28, 2007.

1. Hi, is it me, or is this now to big! ie moving to fast for anyone to read all the posts that are posted? Today alone 8 pages. If you blink you miss it! why dont You ( Hokey ass m s ) split up the posts like other forums? ie What i did this weekend, and what car , how to, where do i find this, Ect ect ect. That way people might get a chance to read the post other people have posted! You go for a pee, and by the time you get back the post you were reading is now 2 pages back.

2. If you need to pee, get a bucket for under your desk..you must piss like an ox, since I rarely miss 2 pages in a minute or 2..

3. Can't imagine trying to read all the posts, I only read about 10%. Not because I can't keep up but because that's all that interests me.

4. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

What Kev said...

Then again, if you use the search feature to your advantage you can stay current on whatever you wish.

5. Yep, it's you.

6. poncho62

poncho62
    BANNED

7. johny1i

johny1i

Careful, bro--the last guy to make such a suggestion wound up at the bottom of a lake with an 18" billet aluminum wheel strapped to his leg (then again, maybe it was 20"--too many pages ago and too many search results to weed through to be sure)

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Am I reading whining on the HAMB regarding there being TOO MUCH INFO on here for you to read and keep up with??:rolleyes:

Let me send ya some cheese to go along with that.:p

9. blu8503

blu8503

Would be easier to find stuff but search feature does all i need to find things, I couldn't imagine reading everything on this forum. Don't change it, embrace it. HAMB is the shit!

10. And if its a post you posted in, it'll have a check mark next to it...and if you still can't find it, click on your user control panel & then "New subscribed threads" and it will list all the stuff you have posted on..

Its easy

11. Hi Denise/forum I was following a post regarding boobs, beer and hotrods,perfect so far,then the post started getting scary regarding the girls getting payback with chippendales and such like.Point is,has it fell off the page,been deleted or have i just plain lost the bugger? any clues

12. Notorious

Notorious

I think his complaint is legitimate. I can be as much of a smart-ass as anyone, but in the help section I'd say that if you don't have a useful comment, then STFU. I'd like to see the H.A.M.B. divided into at least three sections, technical, general and off topic.

13. How about just splitting up the for sale and wanted sections into WTD Cars, WTD parts, FS Cars and FS Parts ?

Or better yet: WTD Cars, WTD parts, FS Cars, FS Parts and FS Stickers :D :D :D

I need to put up an supporty auction, but I can't figure out a way to make 1 or 2 sets of stickers special enough that somebody would bid a decent amount...

14. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

How about reading the number one sticky in the Classifieds? :D