Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB member GAOldsman

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rjason, Apr 5, 2012.

1. rjason

rjason

Hey everyone,

Wasn't sure if this was the right place to make this post, but just wanted to say that I just completed a transaction with HAMB member GAOldsman (Scot), and could not be happier with the results. I purchased a hard to find item from him for my Buick and he was great to deal with! He gave me a price that I felt was more than fair in times when most of us (and certainly myself) have to try and stretch every dollar as far as we can. He shipped promptly and the part was in great condition exactly as he described.

Just wanted to make it known that he seems to be a real stand up guy and I certainly appreciate him and all the other great people on the HAMB! If any of you know him, buy him a beer for me!

Jason

2. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Any place you post good news is the right place!

3. rjason

rjason

You always hear about it when someone gets ripped off or wronged in some way, but not so often when someone has a good experience. Just wanted to give credit where credit is due and remind everybody what a good group of guys (and gals) we have here.

4. Thank you Jason for the kind words :cool: I was my pleasure and I can't wait to see more pics of your cool '64. I am so glad to see the intake being used instead of being "turned" It was my Dad's (R.I.P.) and he had an eye for rare stuff like that. :cool:

Scot

5. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

thanks for sharing a nice story

6. At first glance I thought this was going to be a'' washing of dirty linen'' type of post, Refreshing to hear a positive outcome for a change!

7. Yeah, we need more of this. Lifting each other up. Pointing out a just man anytime is always the right time.

8. 61 Tx Cat

61 Tx Cat

I just think that rjason is a homo....!!!

9. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

Good to hear about this, we should post these kinds of comments more often when dealing with Hambers.

10. Munster Motors

Munster Motors

i purchased a few items from some folks on here, with pretty good communication on both parts, fair prices, shipping on some may not have been as fast as on ebay, but i'm very happy with what parts i got..Ted in Idaho was a great guy to deal with as well...and i still have a big list of items i'm looking for...thanks hambers

11. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

We need more threads like this. I have only bought from one HAMBer, but it went very well.

12. rjason

rjason

Ooooooooo. Def not a homo...just ask your mom :)

13. Bwahhahahhahahaha :D Now that's ^^^^ funny right there :D :D