Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Hamb introduction tag

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oj, Nov 25, 2016.

1. The large majority of Hambers are like minded and build our cars with a nod toward the the traditional styles that have been burned into our minds for years and other younger members have migrated to the look of the styles from a time past.

For the great unwashed masses that don't have a clue as to what the hamb is all about and don't get it have their street rods,rat rods,muscle cars and sports cars to play with.

I had a interesting conversation with a long time street rodder friend of mine and I have a lot of respect for the man but I can't understand building a car with old technology,Flatheads & bias ply tires ~ what no air?

All of us on the hamb don't agree on building styles but we are more alike than we want to admit,we are not in the majority but we are a strong and vocal minority and we do make a impression on the other automotive groups. HRP

Tman, clunker and bobg1951chevy like this.
  2. fatkoop

fatkoop

A guy yesterday asked what the HAMB plaque meant on my license plate. I said, "Hokey Ass Message Board", he just gave me a look that would kill and walked away without a word. I felt great.

3. My flathead has an unmistakable obnoxious bark, usually you'll hear my avatar car before you see it.

4. If I am at an event you will know it and where to find me.