Register now to get rid of these ads!

##HAMB AUCTION## Walnut Tool Box

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Francisco Plumbero, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

HAMB AUCTION to benefit the HAMB. Below is a small walnut tool box, dimensions are roughly 15 long x 9 wide x 5 tall. Made of solid walnut, has nice brass hinges, edge protectors and a latch. Sealed in oil finish. Nice box for your dresser top, machinists specialty tools, small car tools kit, etc. I am donating the box to the HAMB and I include shipping to the high bidders door via USPS. Lower 48. 100% to the HAMB, send Ryan the money and he can let me know he received it and I will ship it out. Duration of 7 days. Ends next Saturday 9 am. [​IMG]

Have fun and thank you.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  2. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

May I have a sticky please. Thank you.

3. Lets start at $25

4. chaddilac

chaddilac

$40... sorry Tman!! :D

5. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

This will look very nice with your shifter collection inside of it, maybe your photos of days gone by, could even put a pistol in it, solid walnut from central Illinois, hand made, and it could be a gift to you for supporting one of the greatest forums on the world wide web.:D

6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

60.00 I know it won't stick but that is one good looking little tool box.

7. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

8. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Into the final 24 hours, still an opportunity to generously donate to the Jalopy Journal HAMB forum and receive this fine walnut tool box to house your treasures. Thank you.

9. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

Congratulations to Skate fink and thank you for the generous contribution to the HAMB. I will PM you to get your information and ship your tool box as soon as Ryan informs me to . Thank you all.

10. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

PM sent to Ryan for the PayPal info. Thank YOU Frank for your awesome support of the HAMB. My wife, Erin, loves boxes and this one will be very special.