Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB auction for Steve Hendrickson: Rodders weekend vacation!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by repoman, Jun 9, 2006.

1. repoman

repoman

I would like to announce an auction to help our friend Steve Hendrickson. This is a HAMB-style vacation package! Brought to you by Dirtiest Devil, Asbury Lanes, NJ Rumblers, and Repoman.

The party is August 19th at Asbury Lanes. This is the date of the 4th annual Jalopy Jump and Jive. Always one hell of a party! I am auctioning VIP treatment and full travel accomodations.

Here are the details:

1. Two round trip tickets to Newark, NJ.

2. Pick up and return from the airport in a hot rod.

3. Two nights in the Asbury Park Berkeley-Carteret hotel, or if preferred, warm blankets and a bed and breakfast at a HAMBers house

4. Free admission to Asbury Lanes Friday/Saturday.

5. Free beer at the bar!

6. VIP treatment all weekend.
    (We have some very friendly Jersey girls who love good samaritans!)

There are a couple limitations: You need to leave from a major airport and fly Continental. If there is a question, please contact me and I will check for available seats. If Continental doesn't fly near you, just drop me a line and I will check for availability. Tickets are available from just about anywhere in the country, but please CONFIRM WITH ME BEFORE YOU BID.

Sorry, flights from Europe are difficult to book. However, if you a serious bidder, just PM me and we will try!

This auction closes June 23rd @ 6PM EST. All proceeds go to Steve Hendrickson.

2. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

A chance to see scenic New Jersey? And Mel?

Lemme open my big roll here....

Johnny "Big Money" Ace
    ( Confederate Money)

3. hotrodsnguns

hotrodsnguns
    from Fresno, CA

Come on 250.00 is Oakland SF or san Jose ok?

4. repoman

repoman

San Jose is tough, Oakland is good, so is San Francisco. Oakland has the most flights.

5. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

great auction! How cool is this!!!

6. How cool. Gotta check my schedule and see if it is in the cards.

7. I'll go 300 bones for a good cause.

8. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

$325 Coming from Indy or Cincy or Chicago

9. repoman

repoman

Any of those cities have plenty of flights available. Easy one there.

For those not familiar with the Lanes, just do a search on "Asbury lanes" here. This is the coolest place on earth!

It doesn't have to be restricted to the weekend. The two nights at the hotel are all we can swing, as that will be a cash outlay, but if you want to come for a whole week and sleep on Mel's couch, you're welcome! Right Mel? :D

10. hotrodsnguns

hotrodsnguns
    from Fresno, CA

500 from sf rather do sf but oakland will work

11. scoop

scoop

Minneapolis?Checking my schedule!

12. repoman

repoman

No problem on Minneapolis!

13. Come on good friends, go for it.....we will hook you up. We may even get you laid, ladies...thats guarnteed. This is for a seriously good reason, donate cash to this family and let us show you a good time. The free beer is worth the trip. Hell, Johnny Ace will throw a free Asbury Park or Bust T-shirt in the deal. Feel free to contribute to the package people.

Mel, Rumblers NJ, Asbury Lanes

14. repoman

repoman

Pimpin' me out again?

Yes, the Lanes is a great place to meet hotties of all kinds. Come for the beer, stay for the fishnets -or is it the other way around?

Auction is ending Friday afternoon. Looking forward to bringing a fellow generous hamber to one hell of a party.

Rest in Peace brother Steve. We're doing all we can for the family.

15. repoman

repoman

We have a winner! Cue Bob Barker and the theme music...

Hotsrodsandguns, check your PMs. We'll get this rolling ASAP with the tickets.

Thanks All!

16. peteynj

peteynj
    from Jersey

Man i missed it

17. vato_rudo

vato_rudo

missed what petey? man i thought hamb was that deliciously piece of meat i eat between two slices of bread. mmm..

18. Hotsrodsandguns...show yourself! We wanna see whom will be hooking up huge in honor of our friend Steve and his family. Thanks for steppin up, it means alot to all of us help these fine folks, and your gonna have a killer good time! Thanks to all whom contributed, all that cared. Thanks!

19. repoman

repoman

The high bidder disappeared. Nice going jerk.

However...

We have a winner! Wingnutz has stepped up with some generosity! He gave to the family right in the middle of dealing with his own surgery. I can't think of a more deserving HAMBer to drag out to NJ for alcohol poisoning, and all the chubby girls he can eat!

Thanks go to Wingnutz, Mel, the NJ Rumblers, and Ryan.

20. I'm really "Pumped" that I can be a representative of The "Primates" at the "Jump and Jive"...!:cool:

Unfortunately I'll be missing the "Cheaters" Show...!

Sure wish that the "Cheaters" could attend the "Jump and Jive" but since they don't travel more than 5 miles of South Milwaukee... I guess I'll have to take some photo's to share with them at one of their "Fireside Chats"...!:D

Thanks Repoman, Mel, and especially Ryan...!