Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB 53-54 Chevy Club

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 53sled, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Custom54

Custom54

Thanks "54Bomb", yes the color will be very close to that color, but the roof will not be white. Most of the trim except spears and belt trim will be gone also.

2. LiL' NiCk

LiL' NiCk

Ohhh ZMAN....I hear ya man...Loud & clear.......

3. FrankyLuckman

FrankyLuckman
    BANNED

MAYBE BEFORE BOTH OF YOU INTERNET GANGSTERS FLEX YOUR SHITBOX INTELECT AND HATE ON SOMBODY BECAUSE THEY ONLY HAVE ONE POST? TAKE A LOOK IN YOUR ON GARAGE FULL OF CRAP !.....THE WAY YOU ASSHOLES ARE ACTING ARE THE EXACT REASON I HAVE 2 54' CHEVYS.....THEY ARE THE CAR ALL THE SWAP MEET HERO'S LIKE YOU HATE! 54's HAVE BEEN THE MISFIT CHEVY FOR YEARS AND I AM PRETTY PROUD OF THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SO MANY COOL ONES BEING BUILT NOW. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT?? THAT IS ALL THE MORE REASON FOR US TO START A CLUB....JUST TO PISS YOU FAGS OFF!

[​IMG]

4. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

You're funny, but you obviously feel the need to yell... TURN OFF YOUR CAPS FUCK HEAD... damn what a chode... who cares that you have 2 54 Chevy's, who cares if you want to start a club, you're here on the HAMB trolling like a chump... If you want to impress people, and you're trying real hard so far, post some pics of you building your cars, post some tech, actually post something of value instead of trying to pretend you have a big dick... :eek::eek::eek:

5. FrankyLuckman

FrankyLuckman
    BANNED

BETTER GO BACK AND READ FROM THE START OF THE THREAD Z-BOY.....WASN'T MY IDEA TO START A CLUB.....YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE TECH STUFF....MAYBE SOME DAY I'LL BE ABLE TO WORK ON A 23' DODGE OR A 60' INTERNATIONAL LIKE YOU......DAMN.....YOU SHOWED ME.....

6. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

See your still yelling... Maybe you should have your ears checked.... And while it wasn't your idea (I doubt you've had any good ones yourself) you took it upon yourself to nominate yourself for Sgt. at Arms. (yeah I read the thread which is more than I can say for you) Chump move. Really chump move... adn I'm really sorry that you can't tell the difference between a '23 Dodge and a '22 Buick, must suck to be you... :eek: Now go tell mommy that your done with the computer and that you'll move out of her basement soon....

7. mikey1610

mikey1610
    from San Diego

Who wouldn't want to yell at you. Fuck off!!! Who cares if this post is the guys first. Who the fuck appointed you the HAMB sheriff anyway.

8. 51Hg

51Hg

post some more pics of this sick motor schooter!

9. FrankyLuckman

FrankyLuckman
    BANNED

KEEP TALK'N BITCH!.....NOW SEEING THAT YOU ARE SUCH A SMART MOTHERFUCKER YOU SHOULD HAVE PROBALY NOTICED THAT THE "I wanna be sargent at arms" COMMENT WAS SARCASM...IN CASE YOU NEVER HEARD OF THAT?

sar·casm
    (sär'kāz'əm) n.
    1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
    2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

...YOU DON'T HAVE TO THANK ME...THATS WHY I AM HERE TO MAKE THE WORLD SMARTER ONE MOUTH-BREATHER AT A TIME.

10. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Wait, hold on, I think it was your mom... :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Lighten up Francis...

11. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

haha... internet badass. Can we be friends? Might need your help next time someone posts some really rash shit about me here. :rolleyes:

12. 53SledSleeve

53SledSleeve

I don't even really want to contribute to this drama.....but wow. Thats all I've got......is wow.

Oh, and I've got one too.......53 chevy hardtop....slammed.

13. 51Hg

51Hg

Better yet just calm down and give the car to me......I'll take it.

14. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Your still yelling dipshit.... Well except for the cut and paste from dictionary.com And you sure are a tough guy on the internet... I'm so scared... You must be friends with all the badasses in Strong (smelling) Beach.... and Sarcasm yeah I've heard of it... Your's is just a desperate struggle for attention...

15. 2-TONED

2-TONED

Haaaaaaaaaaaa this club kicks ass nobodys even off probation (joining) yet & the brawls are going heavy.
    im in.

16. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Maybe I should get a 53-54 Chevy.... Nah... I'm ok with what I got... I'm just depressed there isn't a Buick club yet... :D

17. 2-TONED

2-TONED

i dont have a 53 or 4 chev but im going to look for one or ill borrow a pic of one to get in this club.

18. mikey1610

mikey1610
    from San Diego

Holy shit.....what a come back!

[​IMG]

19. Franky,

I am usually a lurker for the past while but damn, shut the fuck up already. Looks like you have a nice car....leave it at that. You came on here without following the rules and introducing yourself and are now making an ass of yourself by talking shit to long time members of this place...keep it up and you wont last long here. Zman busted my balls when I first got on here but who cares the man is the shit, does his own thing and is respected on here....we cannot say the same for you. Stop, listen, learn and then post when you have something worth reading.

20. Muffler Bearing

Muffler Bearing

for shits and grins, heres my 210.

[​IMG]

21. 51Gringo

51Gringo
    from Nor Cal

Well, howz this? I don't think I'm homosexual enough to join your club though..:D hahaha, some of these guys are pretty gay:rolleyes: [​IMG]

22. lonely king

lonely king

hey isnt this jesses's car?

23. screwtheman

screwtheman

Yeah, unless that's JJ trolling under a different user name he's repping somebody else's ride! I wonder if the other clubs have all this drama, politics, and excitement?? I haven't decided to pledge for this one yet. I still need to evaluate the Fat, Lazy, Broke club for a bit. :D

24. BadLuck

BadLuck

Wow....this club got gay real quick.....glad I own a "52":D....Im not "Billy Bad Ass" enough to be in this club anyway:cool:.......

25. mackster

mackster

I think this is Billy Bad Boy is Jesse James, that is why He is not use to put up with people's opinions, I think He knows where you guys stand and we all know what He can do, I say let's leave it at that, Can we all get along? By the way I use to have a 53 can I be in the club?

26. mackster

mackster

Here is me Ex- car.

Attached Files:

27. The HAMB does already HAVE a 53-54 "club"(club is more like a mental frame of mind), AND we allow 49+. If you do a search, there is a loose network call "Rockstars with Torquewrenches"

Fuckin newbies tryin to change the world...........................

28. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

51Gringo, was your car in R&C a few years back? Cover maybe? I drew that on the back of a menu at a restaurant one night with my kids and it's on the fridge like art class at skool!

Loved it. Mine's a moredoor so the canted post wouldn't work so well.

29. 54 chev gasser

54 chev gasser

30. Custom54

Custom54

51Gringo that's a killer 54. It was for sale on e-Bay last year, are you the original owner or did you pick it up there? Just wondering cause I need to know how the front glass was cut, gotta do mine next week. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.