Register now to get rid of these ads!

HA/GR racer from Aussie

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FSHTNK, Apr 8, 2008.

1. FSHTNK

FSHTNK

Hi, all, I'm trying to track down an old friend of mine I bumped into in the weekend here at the Nostalgia drags. Nigel is currently running this gow job. does anybody (including you, Nigel) know his screen name?
    Cheers,
    Fish

Attached Files:

2. SimonSez

SimonSez

I was speaking to him as well at the drags, and thought he said that he hadn't registered yet and was still lurking.

3. Well, his taste in colors is certainly flamboyant!

No harm meant in case Nigel the lurker is thin skinned or otherwise a mommas boy, unless his momma was an East German Swimmer, then I am scared.

4. Nigel is a fair dinkum guy, and I'm stoked he's representing the HAMB in Qld with his car.....as trippy as the color scheme is...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Come on out Nigel....we know you're there....

Cheers,

Drewfus:)

5. No worries here. Glad to see another HA/GR

6. FSHTNK

FSHTNK

I'll just bump this back to the top, in case Nigel is still recovering from his overseas travel. "Lurker"- I like that.

Fish

7. Firefly

Firefly

Yep, what SimonSez sez..... Nigel is a lurker. I tried to encourage a conversion to FNG on the weekend ..... watch this space ??!! :D

8. HAMBstirrer

HAMBstirrer
    from Kempsey

"OBFB HA/GR" is Nigels call sign, but he only comes out when there is a red light to be had:D just ask him, Captain Red light. We all got nick names that weekend.