Register now to get rid of these ads!

HA/GR Dragster's Invited Back To Indy.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mr. Mac, Mar 16, 2007.

1. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...yeah Dog, it's up for grabs. But first I gotta find a buyer. Wonder if'n Poteet needs another 3winder?...:D

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

and I still ain't gottn a ride:p

We'll fix all this in June......you better NOT sell it before I get my ride....period!

3. My dad (COWBOYBOB) and 2B-BANJO, from Fond du Lac, are two of the twelve...:)

I still haven't seen my dad's rail, but he says it's pretty damn cool. I'm hoping to get some pix soon... and maybe even get them to start posting on the H.A.M.B.... but you know how it is. They just got used to yesterday and now, all of the sudden, it's today...:rolleyes:

JOE:cool:

4. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

Junkyard, You tell them old guys if this old guy can work the computer they can to. Mastering the keyboard was the shits but now its a piece of cake.:D See you at Indy.

5. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

i just marked this event down on my to-do-list. looking forward to this.

6. dragrcr50

dragrcr50

Secret Agent Spy Scope Bulletin..... just spotted a" Rodan" and got a few pics of it in a secret location...

Attached Files:

7. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...well there goes the neighborhood...any runs made?...test and tune? Is that bad boy comin' to Tulsa May 12th?...inquirin' minds...

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  8. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Pardon my french but,,,, RIGHT THE FUCK ON!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there with the NPCA boys, with our altered runnin with the big dogs,, Oh wait we are the big dogs!!! Number 1 qualifier in the 6.50 class at every NPCA event but one last year.
    bastid.jpg

Hope to see everyone there!!!!

9. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Hope to see everyone at GG Indy this year. WZjunk...bring your brother too. Denise...save me a cookie or two. Gotta see Bubba and the rest of you guys run. should be a hoot!!!:D