Register now to get rid of these ads!

H.A.M.B. newbie from Houston TX

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Eddie Branson, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Eddie Branson

Eddie Branson

Hello everyone, another new guy here. Long time car guy that started out with mid-60's muscle cars, later tried on a 2013 ZL1 (lots of mods) for grins for a few years.
    Latest project and the most fun is my 1923 Ford T Bucket. This is a car that I can actually work on and build myself AND the Wife and I have had more smiles-per-mile in this than any other of our project cars. We trailered it home from Oklahoma last summer .. pretty much a shell body and a frame. After a few months had her road legal-ish and now we have plans to keep her long term. I'm tearing it back down right now to clean up wiring, going back through suspension components and gonna throw some fresh paint on it. Thank you for this site! Tons of useful information, some sweet rides and nice folks. Coles Crossing meet 1.19.19.jpg T on 1.5.19.JPG

Eddie

Unique Rustorations likes this.
  2. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

Welcome from Indiana! Hopefully the freshening-up goes well. Regards, Randy

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. Wow, one year - you really got on it! Looks like a lot of fun, too.

4. Welcome, Eddie! Check out the "Bucket of Ugly" thread on here. Lots of T goodness on there (and a little bad also). Fred is also building a bucket on there on your neck of the woods.

Sent from my SM-G955F using The H.A.M.B. mobile app