Register now to get rid of these ads!

H.A.M.B. Members Rock!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Shoprag, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Shoprag

Shoprag

I just wanted to give a big thanx to a few people on here. This isn't a plug for the fellas the put out the 'Greatest Hits' DVD The Way It Really Was, but for someone to send you a DVD with a letter in with an address to send a payment for that DVD on trust because your a H.A.M.B member deserves a pat on the back. I also wanted to give a special thanx to Jman for working out some arrangement for the deck lid I'm purchasing from him. Maybe I'm just alittle sensitive about the close knit family atmosphere the H.A.M.B has. It's a brotherhood (sisterhood too) sometimes I read someone gettin the riot act by some of the brothers while there are brothers coming to the victims aid. All and all I just wanted to say thanx to all the members and to the ones who keep this community alive.

2. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

Wow, someone other than my wife appreciates me. I feel special.

3. yea ,this is a kick ass brother/sister hood,never been associated with a better bunch of people-PROUD TO BE A HAMBER!

4. yep, yep...its a cool thing.

"I have walked away at time, but ran back in a hurry."