Register now to get rid of these ads!

H.A.M.B. Deuce Club....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 3wLarry, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Looks just fine to me........It's a real Hot Rod! Enjoy it and have fun! Welcome to the Deuce Club!

2. NickJT

NickJT
    from S.E. PA

thanks, bud

I've been driving it every chance I get. As soon as this Sandy stuff clears up, I'm heading out in it again.

3. Nice roadster NickJT! Real hot rod stance!!

p.s. T.V. Tom had 4-link on his "T" in the '60s and they were common on race cars way back...

-Dave

4. NickJT

NickJT
    from S.E. PA

Thanks, Deuce brothers ;) You're making me feel better about showing it here. I was paranoid about it not being adequately traditional. I mean I know it's not traditional in the sense of a '40's or '50's period correct build but that's not really what I wanted for this one. But now I would love to prepare some kind of earlier "period correct" hot rod to roadrace with one of the vintage racing associations and kick ass on some of the vintage foreign stuff, just for fun. If I read the rules correctly, I think they'd accept a racecar like that...as I think would the HAMB traditionalists.

5. plumpcars

plumpcars

Thank you and that's the way it's staying.

6. Our 3-Window & Roadster
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. An update on my 5-window project. Will be in the basement at the Detroit Autorama next March.

[​IMG]

And my beater Dearborn Deuce that I hope to redo this winter and sell in the spring.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Ooooo....We need more info on the Flatty sedan in the background please!

9. Pete,

The sedan is the reason I chose Jo Kerr to build my deuce.

I was in Indy on business and stop by Jokerr Fabrication to kill some time. That sedan was mocked up and about to be blown apart for paint. I fell in love and within a week I had signed on to have Jo build a car for me.

The sedan will be parked next to me in the basement at Autorama. Stop by and say hello. You and I have PM'd and attended a lot of the same shows, but I don't think we have ever met.

10. bruce bowe

bruce bowe

a little progress to mine. chassis fab mostly finished. this is the first mock up with the body. starting subrails and patch panels next.

Attached Files:

11. daddyos

daddyos
    from Reno, NV

Fellow Deuce Owners,
    I'm visiting bloomington il area for the Thanksgiving week. Always like to meet 32 folks, see projects and bs. please pm me if you're in that area. I'd like to stop by. Better than watching paint dry at the inlaws.

Thanks Kevin 916-223-2779

12. Did I say there was a bit more work to do.
    [​IMG]

Anybody need an original instrument pannel for a closed car 32
    [​IMG]

Tim

13. A few more for ya.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  14. I saw this great 32 at John's Picnic recently. A very tidy and great car, inside and out..

15. Jeff J

Jeff J

Working on the wife's 32. Trying to have it done for the road trip to LARS this coming father's day !

Attached Files:

16. daddyos

daddyos
    from Reno, NV

By the way here's one of mine......it's for sale...

Attached Files:

17. Here's mine. First drive.
    [​IMG]

18. WOW! PRO-MAC.....Are you blessed or what? I would kill for the 3 window body.Ya better put some change in the meter as it looks to be expired. I might have to come tow it away.

19. I was blessed to have a Dad and Uncle that had hot rods way before I was around. I lost both of them in the last year and a half. Now all but have a bunch of sweet memories and a few Deuces 32's were my Dad's and my passion the only one I plan to part with is the Ferrari Vicky way to much for me to maintaine.

20. 11 years and getting close to a driver. Engine is now running and working out some of the initial startup bugs. Getting it ready for Deuce Days Victoria B.C. in July 2013.
    [​IMG]

21. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

A Boner likes this.
  22. maplefrm

maplefrm
    from Central IL

I guess we can be members of the Deuce Club now. Here are some pictures of our Henry Ford '32 5 window. This should make some of you happy.....a Ford in a Ford: 302 Ford motor with a Tremec 5 speed . I'm finding it fun to shift after 30 years of automatics.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  23. racemad55

racemad55

Nice ^^^^^^^^^^ !

24. maplefrm

maplefrm
    from Central IL

Thanks for the comment. I do have a grin on my face!

25. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

This IS my new screen saver, should have been front cover of Rod & Custom magazine.

26. blucarspeed

blucarspeed
    from oregon

I'm a newbe can I still join this group? ok how???? thanks

27. Of all the Deuce owners in this thread, who will be making the journey to Victoria B.C. next summer for Deuce Days??

28. jailhousebob

jailhousebob
    from Illinois

I'm in ! Here's a pic of my 5 window shortley after it was pulled from the barn by fellow hamber delaware1930.Since this pic,it has been disassembled and the thrashing will beguin as soon as i decide if i'm going to run the flathead or my 303 olds with 37 buick trans.Bob

Attached Files:

29. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

I like it with the Moon Tank.How about the hood sides and moon tank?

30. Can you post a photo of your alternator mount? I am going to have to come up with one on my W motor soon.Did you make it yourself or is it a factory part?