Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings from sunny England!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by PaulH, Mar 23, 2006.

1. PaulH

PaulH

Hi there!
    Finally, a forum full of guys and gals talking some sense with no B*******. Only discovered the HAMB through Trad. Rod and Custom Ill., which has to be the best Hot rod mag in the world right now. Luckily we have a good supplier of US mags over here. My evenings are spent on here most days, there's just so much to read and take in!
    As far as cars go, being quite young (24), and living in the UK, hotrodding isn't exactly the easiest hobby to persue, as our fuel prices, roads and space do not lend themselves to it. However, not having a car right now (hotrod), doesn't bother me too much as I still attend loads of shows and the racing at Santa Pod throughout the year.
    I've owned an '82 Camaro Z28 (u know the one, gold wheels, black with gold skirts), which was rough but stood out like hell round here with all the Euroboxes and was a heap of fun! However, situations changed and I had no space for it, along with my daily driver van, so it had to go.
    Enough talking for now, as I'm sure no one will read this far!:cool:

2. Hebee

Hebee

Welcome from even more sunny Texas! Welcome aboard! Keep us posted on your activities! :D