Register now to get rid of these ads!

Green Mamba

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ted Kempgens, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Ted Kempgens

Ted Kempgens
    from Florida

She's alive Tedhttp://www.karnac.net/cgi-bin/AnyBoard/anyboard.cgi/FSCR?cmd=get&cG=4343533333&zu=3434353333&v=2&gV=0&p=#44533

2. chaddilac

chaddilac

Hear you go... use the little square with the mountain/sun for links...

[​IMG]

3. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

Ted, thanks for helping to savea great piece of history. Those guys are nuts but jets are cool. Mike

4. AHotRod

AHotRod

Ted, Your a HERO ! To take in a pile of parts, and totally rebuild the car was unbelievable. You saved history, and made a man's life whole again, and rebuilt a dream.
    Ted = RULER ! :)

5. Jeez Ted, Those pics just gave me chicken skin.

6. Wyle E Coyote

Wyle E Coyote

Great Job Ted!!! Wish I had known you got that project, I would have gladly come out to lend a hand.

7. whatever

whatever

i got to sit in that when i was a kid. i wonder if it was the same car? i have pics somewere of it at the McCormic place in chicago

8. Sweats

Sweats

Right on! About 10yrs ago I was fortunate enough to be on a Vol Firefighting unit that provided the safty for the Mamba at our little local speedway. I was close and it was intense. The tractor trailer that towed it had dual stacks will propane flame throwers. A great memory indeed.

9. Automotive Stud

Automotive Stud

Good to see it was put back in shape so quickly. I hope the thieves were in that explorer.

10. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

ted never start that car in your shop....it would be a shame to melt down such a cool shop....sweet job ted,that a real piece of drag racing history and glad to see it back and running.....rooster