Register now to get rid of these ads!

Grand National Roadster Show - Pomona Jan 23-25

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CharlieLed, Jan 6, 2004.

1. CharlieLed

CharlieLed

I have a friend that works for the Pomona Fairplex and has set aside a few tix for me for the Grand National Roadster Show later this month. I'll be going up there without the wife this time and have room and maybe free tix for a couple of interested San Diego HAMBers. Let me know if you're interested...

2. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I'll be there for it...Arranged some business in LongBeach a day or so before...

3. Gee, too bad I'm not from San Diego:(

Dennis

4. geemann51

geemann51

Chuck, I could be interested. Put me down as a strong possible and let me know when you need a final definate. Thanks for the offer, mighty kind of you.

5. CharlieLed

CharlieLed

[ QUOTE ]
    Gee, too bad I'm not from San Diego:(

Dennis

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'll make it up to you Dennis when I see you there, how's a cold one on me sound?

6. Charlie,

Count me in!

Dennis

7. 48_HEMI

48_HEMI

just my luck I lived in the L.A. area for 32 years and never made it to the Oakland Roadster Show till the 50th and that was at the Cow Palace in So. San Francisco. The next year its bought by a prick from portland and he moves it to san mateo, now Pomona. I guess one grand national in a life time is enough for me! [​IMG]