Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Got the engine out now what

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 50styleline, Mar 30, 2013.

1. 50styleline

50styleline

Well, it's not done and not pretty but it's gonna work.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

2. 50styleline

50styleline

Question for the brake gurus. Would it be a safety hazard to put 90s at the master and relocate the proportion valve out of sight

Attached Files:

3. 53 ford

53 ford

Just don't open the hood. Dad said "Never open the hood outside the garage, somebody may think you're broke down." Harley

4. 50styleline

50styleline

Hollowed out an old oil bath filter and gonna skin it over the airaid filter and decided to try and put the Walton pedal assembly with manual brakes in the budget. The damned booster just ain't gonna fit.

5. 50styleline

50styleline

6. 50styleline

50styleline

My pics are not loading. Will try again later.

7. My '51 Hudson Pacemaker is getting this same combo at some point in the future so I'm tracking this swap. I've been waiting on the flattie 6 to give up but I don't think that's ever gonna happen.

8. 50styleline

50styleline

My faux filter housing

Attached Files:

9. 50styleline

50styleline

Well, there's gonna be some play money soon that will let me work on the car a bit. Changing the rear end "again". Can anyone give me a master cylinder part # for GM for manual brakes with disc/drum set up. Also as I mentioned before the 250 has the integrated head. Is there any real benefit to putting a 4 bbl on it. Just asking cause a buddy has a spare that he offered for the project.

10. 50styleline

50styleline

Trying to post pics but my phone is giving my low tech self fits. I am glad to say that she was able to go for a test drive today. Passed three cops and did not get pulled over even though no exhaust, just an open manifold. Props out to Walton's. I started to try and use a junk yard swap for master and brake pedal but decided to use Walton's firewall set-up and it worked great. Will try and post pics again in the a.m.