Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Got my calendar

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by solid, Dec 20, 2008.

1. solid

solid

Got my calendar (art), and my alliance tag (badass) yesterday. Quality stuff, well worth it. It looks like my mailman tried to destroy it, but it was all well packed, and he didnt even bend it. Getting these calendars out has to be alot of work. It getting here on time, and not in mangled condition shows you care. Thanks to all involved. Happy holidays.

2. Sprcheese

Sprcheese

I second that. Got my tag a couple days ago. Good job on the shipping. The tag looks killer.

3. oldsman71

oldsman71

yep, best $50 Ive spent in a long time! hadnt got a calander yet. long live hamb!!!!

4. john walker

john walker

got the calendar, but the brass tag was gone. just got the little plastic bag. the folded over sealing flap was split along the edge, just enough for the tag to slip out, being it has a lot of slots along it. hopefully i'm the only one. maybe a sturdier folder would be good.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008

5. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

Got my calendar today. I can't wait to hang it up at work. Awesome !!!

Doug

6. Jaker

Jaker

Got my calendar last night (the postman put it in the snowbank in front of my front door)

the quality is VERY very nice

Thanks!