Register now to get rid of these ads!

Got a little work done on the Shoebox yeasterday...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Spoon, May 16, 2005.

1. Spoon

Spoon

I've been replacing the floorboards over the past two weeks. Made floor pans from 18 gage steel. 4 foot x 10 foot for 52 bucks. I figured for that price, I could do both the drivers side, and the pass side, and the tunnel, and still have plenty left over for my panel truck. I've also been sanding the body down to bare metal and painting with self etching primer as I go. I know it looks random, but I live in an apartment, so when my neighbors come home, I'll stop doing the loud stuff and move on to something else.
    I also got the pinion angles ironed out. And changed all the fluids in the car. My buddy DB scrapped about six pounds of Oklahoma from the bottom of the car. If any of you are headed to Oklahoma any time soon, maybe we can team up with a HAMB relay. You can take this Oklahoma back for me. They won't let me throw it in the trash here. Texas regulations. :)
    I figured I'd post some update pics...

2. Spoon

Spoon

Here's some more.
    I got a good pic with my girl in it, but she won't let me post it. :(

3. SHRUM

SHRUM

thats a sweet 50 looks like you got a lot of work ahead looks good. its good you started with an oklahoma car. of course i would have left the holes in the floor for better airflow! cool car man. dave

4. Spoon

Spoon

Thanks. But holes in the foor here is like another heater vent in the sumer.