Register now to get rid of these ads!

GoodGuys in Seattle,anybody goin?????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FEDSLED, Sep 1, 2005.

1. FEDSLED

FEDSLED
    from lynnweed

This weekend is the nostalgia race at pacific fri-sun(weather providing). This is the first time it's been a points race for the VRA. There will be full fields of TOP FUEL,A FUEL,JR FUEL,AA/S,A/GAS--D/GAS and hotrod classes. It will be 10times better than any other nostalgia race ever at pacific.I spoke with Mousey Marcellas at boise,him and Mike Boyd are bringin up the "WINGED EXPRESS",If you have never seen it before it is with the admission alone. It is the scariest car on one wheel.
    FEDER and I will be there all three days with his '68 dodge racin C/GAS. Stop by for a beer and say "HI", It's always nice to put faces to names..car is metallic blue with fuel injection stacks stickin out the hood and we will have both our mercury's there so we shouldn't have to hard a time pickin us out.
    see ya there...
    FED

2. Swingshift

Swingshift
    from Tacoma WA

If I don't blow up my 46 on the run to Elma I'll probably be there on Sunday.

3. Paul

Paul
    Editor

wouldn't miss it!

I'll be there Saturday

4. old beet

old beet

I'm only gonna bring one of my Mercurys!!!!!!! See ya There.....OLDBEET

5. FWilliams

FWilliams

what are the times fri? we need to talk big block fords, i need one

Fred

6. Yeah, hopefully the weather holds out. Not looking good, especially for Sunday (which is the day I was going to go).

7. old beet

old beet

I got 2-3 F E engines in the back yard.........OLDBEET

8. Rolf

Rolf

Damn, I have to be out of town this weekend, and next weekend we are moving. I miss out on all the cool stuff :mad:

Anyway, have fun, guys !

9. Ahhhh...no! It ain't happenin. I WILL NOT miss them. Switching to Saturday. Looks like it won't rain then. I PM'd you Mark.

MUST...SEE...FED's

10. Right on. I can't wait, especially since this is a points event. There'll be some real racing going down. Any NWers that want to keep vintage drags alive in the PNW need to show support at this event. Let 'em know we want them to come back! :cool:

11. 4 am and I'll be leavin in a couple hours. Figure if I don't buy burgers or beer on the grounds, I can pay the gas bill ( lol ). Sooo .. If ya see a dark blue dakota with trad flames, that'll be me, drinkin PBR, eatin cold chicken legs and macaroni salad.

12. CGkidd

CGkidd

Hey you guys have fun. Wish I could be there. Post pics.
    Eric

13. Good air, etc, records are being set time and again ( ET & Speed ) Jack Harris was running against his son & had probs / swapped lanes and hit the wall on the big end. Appeared to be ok. Swapped some BS with Ruth about some mutual old friends. Did 225 miles / been a 14 hr day / old and tired .. later