Register now to get rid of these ads!

Good tire shop in Sacramento/Roseville Area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ShastaStyle, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ShastaStyle

ShastaStyle
    from Nor-Cal

Hey guys, wanted to see if anyone local has recommendations for a good tire shop in the Roseville or Sacto area that wont charge an arm and leg to mount and balance my new BFG Silvertown tires. I usually just go to Costco for my O/T vehicle tires so I don't have a clue which of the little shops you see around have a good reputation. Thanks!

2. ShastaStyle

ShastaStyle
    from Nor-Cal

bttt for the morning crowd

3. KK Hickey Designs

KK Hickey Designs

There is a place on Stockton Blvd called USA Tires, they look like a total dump but they do some great work. They deal with a lot of older and modified cars (considering the area) I've never had a problem with them and they are cheap! Some punk kid cut my valve stem one time and they charged me 5 bucks. I forget his name but try to deal with the younger guy who works there. He's the friendliest of the two. Call first, they keep some odd hours.

4600 7th Avenue
    Sacramento, CA 95820-1529

Get Directions
    (916) 456-3337

4. ShastaStyle

ShastaStyle
    from Nor-Cal

Cool, I'll check into that place tomorrow on my lunch break!

5. Just had Rich's Tire Barn do the slicks on my dragster for 25 ea with bal on American Mags when nobody else would touch them, did a good job they are at 720 Atlantic street Roseville 782 5555