Register now to get rid of these ads!

Good Bye to Lance Fielding

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Groucho, Aug 15, 2009.

1. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

As the survivor of a very serious head injury I'm especially touched by this. My wish for him would have been to recover and have a productive life. RIP, gone way too soon.:(

Frank

2. RUDOG

RUDOG

in front of his shop at 10am. Thats what Eddie told me last night. if anything changes? I'll post, PM & call you...

3. Thanks

4. wow just seen this, RIP lance

5. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

Sorry for your loss.

6. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

7. skratch

skratch

lance shared the parking lot with me for several years ..we had a on going fued ..for no reason ..about a year or more ago .i said ,i was sorry for being a jack ass ..we started a new friendship ,helping each other on different projects .and he's help me out several times .
    ..this summer he started building a truck for his boy ..i was helping with parts ..im so bummed out that this has happened ..he was a really cool guy ..and his son is going to miss they building of the truck with his dad ..

R.I.P: Lance ..

8. Kane

Kane
    from Hollywood

Nah, you guys missed it totally. Lance fielding was easily one of the best fabricators there are, and a good guy to boot-rare in these parts. I can't fu*#ing believe this is true. The man never smoked or drank, and just worked hard as hell. I worked for him at his shop as well as had all my work on my truck-(that i didn't do myself)done at lance's shop. I cannot accept this as reality, and will go by the shop myself. I can't believe anything could stop this man. I just dropped off a stereo for his son's old ford pickup, and was looking around for more stuff to give him to help lance get him on the road. I guess it's true...only the good die young. Lance, i will miss you my friend. -kane

9. I met him when I was at Del Mar and once at the Doughnut Derelects with Roger and Marie... Very sorry to here this. God Speed Lance...

10. primer31

primer31
    from Aurora, CO

my thoughts and prayers to all his family and friends. especially his boy. i fell on my head from 1 story up earlier this year, I could've been in the same boat. I was very fortunate. careful out there guys

11. Rice n Beans Garage

Rice n Beans Garage

12. R.I.P. Lance....My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends and most of all, his son whos going to miss out on a build with his father. Im aware of how precious life is. My brother fell 2 yrs ago and it was within minutes we lost him at 36yrs old. Life is short guys! Godspeed Lance!

13. Irish Dan

Irish Dan

My condolences to you, his family, and loved ones.

14. sorry to hear that chief

15. Sorry to hear that, He did some outstanding work, left way to soon...RIP

16. Just read about this.. So sad. RIP Lance.