Register now to get rid of these ads!

Going ons @ Gene Winfield's Rod&Custom

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gene Winfield Rod&Custom, May 8, 2009.

1. Gene Winfield Rod&Custom

Gene Winfield Rod&Custom
    from Mojave,Ca

Howdy,
    Just thought I would post a few photos of things around the shop!
    Charlie feeling better out welding on Quongs 49 Chevy
    Me playing with my new HTP TIG welder, the picture makes it look like I can TIG weld. Its tougher than it looks Ive got a ways to go
    Anthonys Mercury nearing completion for final prime thank god! Another will go home
    Quongs 49 Chevy tail lights+
    Jorge and Alfredo working on the 40 Merc Carson Top

Attached Files:

2. dante81_98

dante81_98
    1. A-D Truckers

I wouldn't mind seeing some more pics of the econoline yall are working on.

3. Gene Winfield Rod&Custom

Gene Winfield Rod&Custom
    from Mojave,Ca

Send us your welding helmet and Gene will "Winfield" fade it for you, or we can just send you a new auto darking helmet faded by Gene personally to what ever color you like.
    Quongs 49 Chevy went home today!!! He was so happy he tipped us $100.00 and I split it with the crew. Thanks Quong have a safe trip back to Las Vegas. I hope to see you at Gene and Larry Watsons car show here in Mojave, Ca. October 11th 2009. (Check out Rebel Rodz article on last years show) Its on news stands now!!!!
    Check out Alfredo jerking off and not doing what he is supposed be doing with the foam block. WTF He and Eddie think they are going to "sculpt" a 40 Merc peddle car. Good luck!!! LOL
    Well everyone have a great weekend, and as Diamond Dewey says there is only two things in life that make it worth living. Thats fast cars and firm women!

P.S. Does anyone have a photo of the Dukes of Hazard tow truck? We want to paint the shop tow truck to resemble it. Is this thing great, our mechanic John dug it out and got it running.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  4. twochops

twochops

Gene, hope to see a lot more going ons from you thanks.
    TwoChops

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Wow, thanks for the info/pics.

6. gr8ness13

gr8ness13
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Always awesome to see what you guys are up to....

7. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

Hello Gene. Vanessa and I will see you guys in Santa Maria. Glad to see you on HAMB. My favorite line that I use ALL the time with the Caddy is.....

"Park like you own the place" as we were pulling into A&W in PASO on Friday night during the cruz in 2007 with Gene & Rita in the back seat of my Caddy. I will never forget that and I will tell that story another thousand times in my life.

Brian

8. Spooky

Spooky

One of my favorite builders.

I remember when I saw Gene with Hot Rod Lady Cruiser in my Home Depot store!!

He talked cars with me dug my slEdsel and even signed a picture of it for me.

Of all the great cars built, Gene was the master mind behind the amazing Jade Idol. A timeless car and one of the best.
    EVER.

9. cn you give me some info on those tail lights in the 49 Chevy? Are they one of a kind or something you have as a "kit" Thanks, Todd

10. Gene Winfield Rod&Custom

Gene Winfield Rod&Custom
    from Mojave,Ca

The tail lights are lenses and light boxes we make and sell for the 50 Mercs. They just fit beautifully in the other cars as well.

11. Gene Winfield Rod&Custom

Gene Winfield Rod&Custom
    from Mojave,Ca

I have actully made an album and will keep adding to it as we go. I think you go to the profile page of Gene Winfield and then click on album. I have put some more of the econoline pics in there.
    Dewey

12. twochops

twochops

Same photo of the truck you have in your album without
    the plastic reflections.Look like you have alot of projects
    your doing. Any more clones besides your old Merc are
    there going to be in the future.Thanks
    -----------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

13. PM sent. Thanks!

14. CruZer

CruZer

15. Gene Winfield Rod&Custom

Gene Winfield Rod&Custom
    from Mojave,Ca

16. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Dewey you rule!! See you at the santa maria inn?? thanx for sending me my raffle prize bro!!

Ian

17. Gene Winfield Rod&Custom

Gene Winfield Rod&Custom
    from Mojave,Ca

Ian, I hope to see you there it depends if my old lady lets me off the leash. Seems she always has some kind of honey do list or something. Thats how I missed the mooneyes show this year. I got there as everyone was leaving.

18. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

well i hope to see you there man!!

Ian

19. Gene Winfield Rod&Custom

Gene Winfield Rod&Custom
    from Mojave,Ca

IAN, Im pretty sure I will be there. Hey send me a photo of that stand you made.

20. Damn dewey.. I feel all left out... Your doing a bang up job there bro... Keep it up!