Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest God Speed Zapato

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chavezk21, Mar 14, 2017.

1. bchctybob

bchctybob

Sad to hear he lost the battle. My heart felt condolences to his family and friends.

2. Thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP.

3. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:( RIP sir.Prayers for family and friends.
    Leo

4. Chavezk21

Chavezk21

Meghan, Al's daughter just announced memorial services will be Saturday April 1st at 2pm. Venue tbd. I will update as soon as I find out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. Chavezk21

Chavezk21

The memorial service for Alonso is planned for Saturday, April 1st at 2:00 pm, at Bethel Lutheran Church in Brush Prairie, WA. Address 12919 NE 159th St.

Sent from my SM-N920V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. Rest in peace Al...you ran the good race. We will all miss you here. God Speed.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  7. My deepest condolences to Denise and all of Al’s family and friends. I am grateful for all his support and for the few times we had an opportunity to interact thanks to the HAMB. God bless and keep you Al. Prayers for the family, may they find strength and comfort.

8. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

dang it! I thought he had a chance for victory. Perhaps he is NOW victorious in death. My condolences to his family and friends. I will pray for your comfort.

9. So sorry to hear - seemed as though he may have been making a recovery.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Steve

10. I wrote this on the Pete Chapouris thread but I thought it would be appropriate here. It's been said that time heals all wounds. But I think it'll be a long time before Zapatos wife gets over the loss of her husband, best friend and confidant. I can't imagine what she's going through right now but I think, with time, she'll be okay. My thoughts and prayers go out to her at this difficult time. Godspeed Zapato RIP

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app