Register now to get rid of these ads!

Go for a ride? Mans best copilots!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muttley

Muttley

Heres a couple of my best friend Daisy taken about a month ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. choke

choke

Here's my little shop buddy and cruising partner!!!!!

Attached Files:

3. scrubba

scrubba

I wish I still had my dog, her name was Texaco. She was retrieved from an abandoned building in Down Town Fort Worth. She was a Labrador mix . When I brought home the 53 Ford Panel truck, she imedieately jumped into the back with all the junk still there . I said to her , "So this is you're truck" ? She gave me the biggest grin ! She was my ridin parner for ten years . Yes , I still have the Panel delivery too.... scrubba

4. BuickBorracho

BuickBorracho

Hilarious with the antlers!!! My wife did the same to our dog and you can just see how unamused he is. I dont blame him. he looks ridiculous. lol
    [​IMG]

He'll also watch me work on the car for however long it takes.
    [​IMG]

5. johnnynogood

johnnynogood

6. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

people who love dogs are just alright with me..

7. Hank A. Monster is my son's dog. His name should read, Hank is a Monster. A mix of Boxer and Basset, a year old. I get to baby sit him all the time, he rides shotgun in my service truck, and basically hangs out with me when Greg is at work. He's one cool dog. He's into everything, tears shit up, curious as all get out. He loves car shows, riding in the hot rod, people, and the granddaughter.
    He's also the entertainment around our place. Amazing how much fun and love this little 4 legged critter is.

Attached Files:

8. Deuces

Deuces

Thanks Mark! :) Here's a couple of new ones of our Chow hound and one of our little tiger..

Attached Files:

9. Steves32

Steves32
    from So Cal

My dogs are getting older & don't care for the cars or trucks anymore. Nowdays they think you are taking them to the vet!
    All my dogs are rescues. Always has been, always will be.

Abby's the female Lab/Pit mix on the left- about 55 lbs & the dog everyone is most afraid of. She's not normal- hense the name Abby. ;)

Gus is an old black Lab, male & the best dog we've ever had. We forcefully rescued him from a biker's back yard. They had Gus tied to a tree 24-7 on a 4 foot rope & he was all covered in blood from the 3 Rotts that were constantly attacking him. He had the mange, covered in fleas, almost no fur, covered in scabs, ears torn to ribbons & had never been on a leash.
    I believe to my core Gus knows we saved his life that day.
    He's the most gentle dog & would never hurt anyone.

[​IMG]

10. Joe King

Joe King

I was telling him "no you can't go"
    [​IMG]

In the 65 chevy van on a road trip
    [​IMG]

11. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

i love this thread..
    heres my little tiger, first one ive ever had, my dobby brought him home as a new born.
    now yu cant fine a mouse or a snake with in a mile of my place.

Attached Files:

12. unkledaddy

unkledaddy

Dixie Chick..........my 8-year old Rattie.

Attached Files:

13. unkledaddy

unkledaddy

14. lasalle hot rod

lasalle hot rod

Here is my 8 month old Goldendoodle Sprite starting the New Year right and going for a drive.

Attached Files:

15. 64Cyclone

64Cyclone

I've seen this thread before but the title just hit me today...."Go for a ride" lmao

You should see the way my dachshund perks up when I say that.

16. Sparky.

Attached Files:

17. you have Sparky, we have "Cranky". Hank looks a little worried in the third shot.

Attached Files:

18. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

LOL, thats funny and pretty creative too! I bet y'all don't have to worry about "Sparky" & "Cranky" jumping out of the truck. One question, is their "#2", spark plugs? :D

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  19. nwaringa

nwaringa

Got my eye on you.

[​IMG]

20. Here's Boz a couple summers ago...

He is a white boxer and the best dog ever! Say a little Doggie prayer for him, he spent last night at the Emergency vet and is back at his regular vet right now with pacreatitis... just sucks!

[​IMG]

21. spinout

spinout
    from Dallas, TX

Had to put down our standard poodle Lucy this morning. Still have the toy poodle Reggie. See them at post #205 on page 11 of this thread.

I'm having a rough day.

22. lasalle hot rod

lasalle hot rod

So sorry to hear that... our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

23. vettes2

vettes2
    from OKC, OK

Chloe at last months Christmas Parade. I purchased this Fire truck/van and a week later she showed up in the neighborhood as a stray. A neighbor called one night and said she had put this dog in her backyard. We got the dog, looked for lost dog notices, Vets and pounds and rescues. 2 weeks later we went and picked up the truck.

Loves to ride in the van. We made a seat extension for her right up front . She cries when she hears the van start up and she is not going along.
    [​IMG]

24. I just picked up a new co-pilot over the weekend. Her name is Dixie and she loves going for rides in the car.

[​IMG]

25. We have been there , its not an easy thing to deal with .
    Sorry for your loss .
    Brian

26. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

yea it really sucks to have to put one down, it comes down to them suffering or going peacefully,I think they understand when it's time

27. Deuces

Deuces

Yeah, I remember when we had to put down our dog Mandy back in '06.. She was a Chow and golden retriever mix.. Beautiful dog.. I was bummed out for months.. :(

28. 66JameStang

66JameStang

Sorry to hear that, one of my worst memories is having to put down my golden last year... His name was Zeus, growing up he was king of the farm and those are the memories I try to remember he had a great life!

This is my current co-pilot Oakley (the fawn) and my brothers dog Dooley hanging out in the 39... Boxers are insane...

[​IMG]

29. KennyK

KennyK
    from Arvada CO

My old buddy Jake. He's not too happy about something.

Attached Files:

30. Kerry67

Kerry67

Looking good Mr. Kotter !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.