Register now to get rid of these ads!

Go for a ride? Mans best copilots!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

2. sloppy-ollies

sloppy-ollies
    from Jersey

Cool to see other dachshund owners on here.

This is Simon, our families dachshund who we unfortunately had to put to sleep last fall due to an enlarged heart, he just couldn't keep going anymore, he was 13. Toughest thing we've ever had to do and I miss him and think about him everyday. My father would take him for a ride in his truck everyday when he got home from work.
    [​IMG]

This is me and my fiance's black and tan mini dachshund Leroy. He loves rides too. Can't wait to take him for rides in my f-100 when it's done.
    [​IMG]
    Here they are together when Leroy was a pup and hadn't grown into his ears yet:D.
    [​IMG]
    The best part of having a dachshund is you get the attitude of a rottweiler or doberman in a smaller package. :D

3. Diamond49

Diamond49

Here's my girl Ravyn. She enjoyed beening the shop dog while the F 100 was beening builted. but sleeps on the job alot.

Attached Files:

4. DogTownKustoms

DogTownKustoms

good thing my lady doesn't cruise the hamb or she WOULD beat my ass for sayin that! :D hahah

5. 64LeSabre455

64LeSabre455
    from Adkins, Tx

Here are my 2 mutts. Piper is an American Rottweiler. She was born a runt, and still only weighs about 65 lbs. My friends call her a Rott-terrier! This pic was taken when she was about a year old. Shes 8 Now. When she rides she has to sit shotgun.
    [​IMG]
    Abby is a dog we got from the 2nd owner. When she was 2 1/2. The original owner bought her had her for a year then gave her to the Humane society. Then the 2nd owner got her and had her for some time. She had no training, was very unsociable. Now she is a great dog and loves to ride in the back with the windows down.
    [​IMG]

6. pauliesocial

pauliesocial

lol glad to see another pit bull lover on here... thats a funny pic that you have of her .... thats the same exact way that Evol sleeps as well... well sometimes... I remember sitting on the couch one day when i got home from a lonnnnnng day of being on 2 damage calls for at&t (had to go out and dig up their cables so they could repair them) and as im sitting there i hear this extremely loud ungodly snoring .... I look to my right and theres Evol passed the hell out with her back against the back of the couch sitting like a human ..... she just looked like we all do when we have a long day of work and come home to relax / veg out on the couch and end up passing out.... I swear sometimes I think pit bulls are definately humans in their own minds.... guess its true what they say though... OUR PETS EMULATE US AND TAKE AFTER THEIR MASTERS... lol

7. 32fordpickup

32fordpickup
    from ohio

Just one of the crew

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  8. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

are you sure your rott isn't a mix between a rotty and a manchester? Lady looks exactly like that,but she weighs 25 pounds, they are the original dogs that dobermans were actually bred from. how they got the doberman so big is anyones guess. but as far as looks she is identical. lady: [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  9. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

should have been named critter,looks exactly like one of the critters from the movie. :D

10. KK500

KK500

Wot are we lookin at here.............isn't this ALL OT???????????

11. 133

who are you the HAMB Police? get lost!

12. 3 years as a member...43 posts...still a FNG....ya probably never owned a dog...look at the responses and amount of veiws on this thread...74 replies.....1724 veiws..

http://66.154.44.164/forum/showthread.php?t=344264

.and no one bithced about it being OT...

i'll let it go here before i get nasty.................

13. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

dogs and hot rods just go together,always have always will. :)

14. Woodson looks like my old dog,"Baron Mopar Von Hotrod". "Mo" for short. I got him at agas station I was working at. This chick came through with these boxer/shepard mix "dawgs". Mo was crawling out of the window and I made the mistake of picking him up and she hits the gas and is gone! I brought him home that night and my moms says "No,no,no dogs! let me hold him!" maybe I should say he was the best dog MOM ever had althogh he went with me everywhere.

15. jdustu

jdustu
    from Detroit

Ha! That sounds familiar. When we brought Woodson home to visit my parents my mom was all "no dogs in the house." So we had the little 10 pound puppy waddle up to the front door when we arrived. Needless to say that when she opened the door letting him in wasn't going to be an issue.

Baron Mopar Von Hotrod is a spectacular name!

16. chappys4life

chappys4life
    from Austin, TX

[​IMG]

My buddy Rocky. 2 year old black lab we rescued in December. I try and take him anywhere I go and he loves it. I mention ride and he is shaking himself loose at the door.

17. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

The Topic is Dogs in Hot Rods so all this is on topic not ot (off topic ) I hope that helps ;)

18. "Whitey Ford" 62 Uni

"Whitey Ford" 62 Uni
    from Tampa, FL

21 pages and noone bitched...and then you came along with that? You are OT and other than you "project" riviera all of your cars are OT as well. With that being said Dogs are never OT.....

19. MichaelDorman

MichaelDorman

My all around buddy. Hudson, he's a Blue tick Coonhound, Walker Coonhound mix. 75lbs of pure goofball.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  20. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

dam that makes me miss my lab, unreplacable. tore up everything in the house and dragged the dishes out of the sink on to the bed, but i sure miss his goofy ass.

21. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

If you don't like it don't read it. Dogs are cool as hell and so are hot rods. Put them together and it's way ON topic.

22. t-rod

t-rod

[​IMG]

These are Rascal and Simon. Simon, the red one, is my shop dog and doesn't even flinch when the compressor kicks on. He can hardly wait till the roadster is running. The more people I know the more I like my dogs.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  23. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

The new rescue Bubba, he actually found us,ran across the street at night from somwhere,under the car and sat on my foot. he's named bubba because the first thing he did here,was find my talking bubba and drag it out. has some pit,and not sure what else,super smart dog. He's like a goat,he chews everything and climbs up on things. [​IMG]

24. Our girls are always ready for a ride or a camping trip.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. prost34

prost34

My black german sheperd dixie goes with me everywhere,and spends everyday with me and my wife at our shop,i can be filing bondo and she is laying next to me full of bondo dust,she loves to open the spray booth door to see what i am doing,,i just love picking black dog hair out of fresh clear coat!!:rolleyes:

26. ShastaStyle

ShastaStyle
    from Nor-Cal

Guard dog on duty!! ha ha
    [​IMG]

Let's go for a ride!
    [​IMG]

27. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I am very pleased to see new posts on this thread...one of my favorites

28. Here's a shot of my new little buddy Kruzer...He wants to take a ride just as bad as I do in the new hotrod truck.[​IMG]

29. t5stang91

t5stang91

here is paxton i take him more places then my girlfriend. we love him and my first boxer as i have always wanted one since i moved out and got him as a pup(this is our child). [​IMG] 1 1/2 years and growing

30. T42

T42

Here's my three sons relaxing in the shade......(all rescued)

[​IMG]

Billy on guard....
    [​IMG]

Time to go to work......lol...
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.