Register now to get rid of these ads!

glad and sorry - c10 going to a new home

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by neverwinter, Jan 4, 2013.

1. neverwinter

neverwinter

i know its the right thing to do, thins the herd, puts ash in pocket that can go to the 41, etc etc but man it still hurts to sell something - at a loss no less - that i've put so much time and effort into. but as much as i loved the truck i just didnt use it and wouldnt be using it with 2 young kids, the galaxie, and a bike. def not complaining - jut kicks in the gut to let go of something with the energy put into it. but its cool. time to focus on getting the 41 coupe ready for summer shenanigans.

sorry for dumb post. the wife is happy so i had to unload to people who actually can relate lol.

- jason

2. 54 savoy

54 savoy

know how you feel,really considering letting my plymouth go.

3. NashRodMan

NashRodMan

Ya, been there done that and it hurts but you will be better off. It lessens the load on your brain, time and pocket. Not to mention more "ash" in your pocket too! haha j/k

Are you keeping the original 216 in the 41? I have a complete exhaust system in VERY good shape.
    Paul

4. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We felt the same way last week when we delivered our willys truck to it's new owner. We never used it and now someone will enjoy it. I guess that's the way to look at it.