Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gk Magazine shipping.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1 shot, Jan 4, 2012.

1. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

Ladies and gents it is my esteemed pleasure to announce that every single pre ordered issue of GK Magazine is being shipped tommorow indefinately. Printing trouble has been handled, and magazines are going out. I also have 16 more copies on hand after shipping to distributors for anyone else that wants a copy. Those of you who pre ordered the first issue, if you like, you can email me at: [email protected] with your shipping address to claim your free copy of Issue#2 when it goes to print. I sincerely apologize for the wait on this, this is not how I inteded it and I am willing to make things right if you let me. This magazine was not a scam, I simply have not printed anything like this before, and was short on money (as always) and hit a few errors. I will acknowledge the errors as my fault, even though they were really out of my control, but I am the publisher so I will take full responsibilty i'm not going to try and hide it, or pass the buck so to speak. Never intended to screw anyone at all. If you have any questions, my PM box is cleaned out now, send me a PM and I will get back to you asap. Again, my apologies for the wait, and I can make it right if you want a free copy of issue#2.

For Now
    1shot

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  2. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

Classy reply Zach, I hope it all goes smoothly. Looking forward to receiving my copies over here in England.
    Paul

3. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

You will be brother, and let me know if you want a complimentary copy of issue #2!

4. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

5. I recieved mine today, Thanks