Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Giant TRJ Cover Banners Available Now!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TRJ, Aug 3, 2015.

1. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

Hey guys,

Here’s a little bit of shameless spam to start off your week. Short pitch: We’re selling big TRJ cover banners. And now for the (almost) long winded version: Every time we print a new issue, we order a pair of vinyl cover banners to hang in our booth at shows, events and things of that nature. They’re larger than life—measuring 5 x 6 feet—and are essentially oversized magazine covers. Earlier this year, we put about 30 of them up for sale and they sold out in less than an hour. Done deal, right? Not quite.

Since then, people have constantly been asking if we’ll print any more banners. We’re excited to say that now the answer to that question is yes. Thanks to a new supplier here in San Francisco, we are offering a limited number of full-size cover banners for this week only. Unlike last time, you can choose your favorite out of all 135 TRJ covers. (That’s 67 issues with A and B covers, plus one C). To make the process a little easier on everyone, we’ve assembled a gallery of all the options here.

Each banner is made-to-order for $350 plus shipping. For those of you who are H.A.M.B. Alliance members, you’ll receive the usual 15 percent discount. And if you’re not, now is the perfect time to sign up, because you’ll score an Alliance membership and a banner for less than the standard retail price. Ryan has thrown his full support behind this, and you can order a TRJ banner with Alliance membership on our website. Just include that you’d like to add a H.A.M.B. Alliance in the notes.

These will only be available until Friday, August 7th, so order yours while you still can. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at (800) 750-9550 or (650) 246-8920 in the U.S. or (877) 479-2627 in Canada.

Cheers!
    Your Friends at TRJ All Banners.png Jack and Crate.png
    Ryan Reed.jpg

Scooterville likes this.
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Pretty much a FREE alliance membership...

3. Just the push I needed

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  4. Kevinsrodshop

Kevinsrodshop

Would you be able to tell us which cover was the most popular in terms of orders? I bought 44A myself.

5. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

6. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Hey Geoff,
    PM me re: the cover that I asked for of the "Take Out T", I was wondering if you still had that one????

7. MikeRose

MikeRose
    from Yuma, AZ

Any discount for TRJ lifetime members? Just thought I'd ask. :D

8. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

Hey Kevin,

We do still have the "Take Out T," as well as all other banners available until the end of August. Feel free to give us a call or check out RoddersJournal.com to order.

Thanks,
    TRJ

9. I wouldn't know where to hang it IF I could even afford one! lol

DBruce and lothiandon1940 like this.
  10. 64crump

64crump
    from Alta Loma

can you still get these

11. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

@64crump , yes you can! They're available on roddersjournal.com. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    TRJ