Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Getting my shop ready for the new year.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Do it Over, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Do it Over

Do it Over
    from NYC, NY

Haven't done much for too many months. Lost my motivation with all the madness going on. Finally got around to bracing my English wheel and building a stand for my sheet metal brake getting it off the mobile tool cart so the tool cart can get out of the garage. Also plan to go through all the cabinets possibly removing two of them as well as the small tool box. I'm sure there are also a few drawers in the big tool boxes that can be cleared too. Under the sheet metal brake I want to make mounts for angle grinders or vise grip welding clamps. It's amazing how fast and deep stuff accumulates. For Christmas I picked up a deep shrinker/stretcher from Woodward Fab for $809 delivered. Thought that was too good to pass up. The HF ones did work but this is way smoother/efficient and more solid. If I had the space I'd of bought two. The 5W swapped places with the 62 Thunderbird at my other garage. First goal is to fit/gap the drivers door. Gotta man up and get after it . Happy New Year to all.

Attached Files:

charleyw, wicarnut, Oilguy and 5 others like this.
  2. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Good for you . Happy New year’s.

Do it Over and Budget36 like this.