Register now to get rid of these ads!

Get together? Springfield mass

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by farmergal, Nov 24, 2011.

1. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

Tomorrow evening the boyfriend and I are taking Betty our 50 plym up to the Bright Nights holiday light display in Forest Park. We don't really have a time set yet. Thought it would be nice to ring in the holiday season with the old car and enjoy it before the salt gets laid down. If anyone would like to join let me know. We have no heat in the car right now so it's gonna be blankets and warm clothes

2. F&J

F&J

I'm staying home...where it's safe..:eek:

In your stomping ground, today at noon... My son was driving us to sis's on the Rt 6 hiway..got on at 32, headed to N.Windham. We saw an old 50's Mercury custom up ahead and it was Barry Atkins that runs the used car place on 6 in Columbia.

No sooner got by him at 70-75 in the high speed lane, and a 200 pound buck jumps out 5 feet in front of a younger guy in the slow lane about 10 car lengths ahead. Hit so quick, then I ain't lying, it went cartwheeling straight up 40 feet high and was coming down right at us.. My son was on the brakes hard and barely got it the slow lane to see it slam the high speed lane as we passed.

We stopped to see how the kid was, glass all smashed in, but he honestly was in shock and did not say much. Got him to pull way off the shoulder, and he never got glass in his eyes.

Be safe...

3. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

Wow. We al
    Oat hit a buck there last yr! Thanksgiving!

4. who gets the deer?