Register now to get rid of these ads!

Georgia Mountain Moonshine Festival..8/13-15

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GEORGIADAWG, Aug 11, 2009.

1. GEORGIADAWG

GEORGIADAWG

I did a search for it but didn't see anything posted about it. Wondering if anyone is going? I will be in Helen for the weekend and trying to make plans to swing over there. I've never been and i heard it's a good show.

http://www.gammoonshinecruizin.com/

2. cartcoupe36

cartcoupe36
    from Acworth GA

been going for the last four years. cant miss it! always a lot of fun,plus you see alot of old friends.

3. GEORGIADAWG

GEORGIADAWG

How are the vendors there? I'm really wanting to go and find a better deal on wheels and tires than i can find online. Any luck of that there?

4. aceuh

aceuh

I've had god luck with tires and wheels from www.newstalgiawheel.com (same company as coker tire). With you being a Georgia resident they wont charge you any sales tax and they'll ship them for free. (Or at last they used to)

5. GEORGIADAWG

GEORGIADAWG

unless they have more rims than what's on their websight they don't have the style im looking for. Im just looking for a rim like this
    http://wheelvintiques.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/page13-ss3.html

6. gmgrunt

gmgrunt

I'm going to check it out, I'm coming down friday and camping on lake chatuge for the weekend.....nice area.

7. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

I don't think the wife can ride that far. We might just go to Villa Rica.

8. 48cad

48cad

I'm already there. We left the nats on Monday and got into campground this afternoon. I'll have a day or two to relax before show starts.

9. cartcoupe36

cartcoupe36
    from Acworth GA

I know a guy that works for circle racing wheel, same folks that make wheel vintique wheels give me a call will hook you up with him,nice guy. 404-316-6501

10. slepe67

slepe67

Helen, Ga is awesome. Went there in the fall on my honeymoon. Nice place! Good beer too!