Register now to get rid of these ads!

George Lopez '51 Chevy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Westside Lefty, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I guess I'll "weigh" in here. Hey, I'm full blooded Italian, and proud of it. BUT, you'll never see anything so rediculous painted on my cars. AND pay good money to do it? NO. There's "proud", and there's bad taste. I believe you know which one I believe is reflected in that Chevy (that poor poor Chevy:()

2. ShelbyStang

ShelbyStang

I like the Mexican flag on the hood, its retrospective to his heritage and I think it fits the car VERY well! Beautiful job, and very fitting!!

3. Special Ed

Special Ed

That ain't no hood, gomer

4. Naw, he still is.

5. :eek::eek::eek: now that was funny.......

6. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

hahahahhahahaha that was good.

7. some of you guys need to move on! it's a nice car,the man is funny, and some of you are sounding kinda racist.....

8. "Whitey Ford" 62 Uni

"Whitey Ford" 62 Uni
    from Tampa, FL

ahahha People are acting surprised by other peoples reaction and opinions like this is a surprise. If you arent allowed to say Rat Rod do you really think this topic wouldnt get some responses. I wouldnt say this is a racist forum but shit did anyone expect everyone to get along regarding this topic??? Either close this forum or state something about the car...all this immigration/pride/flags is rediculous. We all are not going to get along, face it it is what it is....but send the comments regarding your or other peoples race and pride to a forum about that. This is for cars....

I think the car looks great and the roof paint job takes your eye away from everythign great about the car....OVER DONE....yes your Mexican George, I knew you were Mexican when I seen you George....no need to fuck up a nice car proving this....

9. Well actually in some parts of the country?In england i think the hood is the bonnet and the roof is the hood.

10. crackernutz

crackernutz
    from tx

I like the car but the mexican flag roof has to go.

11. PACHECO

PACHECO

Funny thing is you are right!

12. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

I know.:D

13. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

You guys are nuts... That thing rules.

14. PACHECO