Register now to get rid of these ads!

George Barris Signed My Dash!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stickylifter, Mar 4, 2006.

1. The Koffin Kickers have done pretty well. DIRTYT has Barris and Alexander signing his dash, 62Wagon got a couple of drawings on his tailgate from Roth's son (name?) and the guy from Sublime and barris as well. I got Barris to sign my dash. How fukkin kool!

Attached Files:

2. Oh, the other two are me asleep, and a stripper shoe inthe doorway of the Bouzouki Lounge. There was a POpov bottle next to it earlier, but it was gone when I came back.

3. MOre from the autorama... but wait til DIRTYT posts his later... he has the goods :)

Let's see... there's my pinstripes, courtesy of Mark Quill, Bryan's Dash, Mark at work on Bryan's hood, 62Wagon's dash, uh, bags are for groceries and good for crushing beer cans too... and finally some of Tuck's fine ballsack art...

Attached Files:

4. Damn, youse guys are having waaaayyyyy to much fun!!

Jo;) el

5. screwtheman

screwtheman

Hey! Now I finally know that thing on your avatar's chin is a soul patch! I thought it was chocolate pudding. Looks like a blast up there. That's awesome. You can never paint your dash now. Except clear coat, of course. ;)

6. Funny you should mention that... I was eating Jello Pudding when I fell asleep.:D

7. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

im down loading a selected few pics from today (i took 80) and resizing them to post so in a bit they will be on.

8. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

9. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

Those pictures are SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Marc, Brian, Chris, how cool is that to have the sigs on your cars?!?!?!?!?!?

Priceless!

I'm Jealous :D

10. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

think those are sweet here are the sweeeeeeeet ones!

well start with the celebs... i didnt get a pic of charlie from foose's signing it cause i wanderd off. but fathack was on the prowl all night for hot tuner models and celebs to come to the herpie. he did a damn good job let me tell ya what haha ok here is a few of Barris and Mike Alexander signing my dash. and little daddy roth and his good buddy from sublime hanging out in the herpie. hell on wheels!:D

o and one of barris and one of the models. he came from no where! he saw a hot chick and had to jump in for a photo op. they shot some video of it for some barris dvd it was funny as hell. barris is a old perv its sweet haha:p

Attached Files:

11. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

and then i went around and bother a bunch of artist and put a few to work on the herpie to spice up the new paint. Kritz did the cream on the fenders and above the tail lights. i forgot to get a final shot of it all before i left sorry.

Then Mark Quill started the hood second color comes tommrow. and thursday i got Dave Shutten to do a peice on the deck lid. more guys are doing some tommrow.

And last but not least Mike (4t64rd) put the spacer herpie logo on the deck lid. Thanks goes to Mark as well for letting us use some paint. Mike did a bad ass job on this im so happy with it. Every one did a bad ass job im happy as shit

Attached Files:

12. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

Now for a little eye candy.;)

Fathack kept him self busey today trying to find more "models" to pose with the herpie. it all started with the two in the car then it was done. he would wonder off for an hour then show back up with some chick and make me take pics haha. it was a blast. we told the chicks the name of the car and one of them took her ass off the side of it so fast haha. good times had by all today. i have more pics but ill save them for later.

Attached Files:

13. Your car is famous now, if it wasn't before!! :D Goodtimes!

J;) el

14. Stone

Stone

Every pic I see of the Space Herpie looks better and better. Great car. Very nice.

15. I got Gene Winfield too!

16. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey DIRTYT,

Talking about kustoms, I think they all shoud be taildraggers. For some reason I like them even more. Your Sled looks kool to............

Happy Trails,

Mick

Attached Files:

17. DIRTYT

DIRTYT
    from Warren,MI

thats the one im bringing to your show man... Thanks

18. Poor Boys Detroit win best display!

More pics...

Attached Files:

19. One more... "FuturePimp"

Attached Files:

20. Well...BFD...just bustin' your chops...

Lookin' good!

Charlie

21. Your ride looked great Marc................congrat's to you and rest of the Poor Boy's!! :)

22. Digger_Dave

Digger_Dave
    Member Emeritus

Over the years of attending car shows that George is at; he NEVER seems to be without a "cutie" (or more) hanging around him!

Wonder if he wears some kind of "magic potion??"

I got him to sign a "Moon Disk" that hangs here in the shop.

23. The doorway where you slept or the doorway where you urinated? Nice picture.

Barris is an old Greek. This is normal.

24. Thank you... Lotsa cars are chopped, bagged, etc... Only one car has a one-off 4t64rd Space Herpie logo painted on it's hindquarter.:D :D
    [​IMG]

Charlie and a guy named "Datsun"?!?!?
    [​IMG]

25. THECHICK

THECHICK

Barris signed our 56 Chevy trunk panels once AND felt me up while we were all at dinner. BEAT THAT ONE SPARKY! Some other HAMBERS were at that meal so they can attest... (kinda icky but kinda cool too) Being groped by the great 'body guy' ....LOL
    [​IMG]

26. Irish Dan

Irish Dan

Norm "Kookie T" signed mine! Now that's not one-up, but it's damn sure one more! Congrats!

...Can't wait to belong to the fabulous "200" Club!..almost there! (200 posts,that is!)

27. Somebody ought to point out to George that he's too old to be wearing "off the rack" stuff.
    He should style "Kustom Kut Klothing" only.

28. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Geo in his Kool Dudes....

Attached Files:

29. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

I've been doing this since the lincoln got built. I drag em all over to the car. But I've been with some right there with the car and didn't think about it.
    I have them do the inside of the glove box lid. :p some are signed on the side and don't show in the photo.
    and then I hunted down a replacement in case we ever sell the car!!! This sure isn't going with it:D So I now have a spare on standby

Sadly I had asked Roth to sign it, and it was a busy show so he never made it over :( that was the yr before he passed.

See where I keep my pen dont ya? :eek:

here's my list:
    Bill Hines
    Gene Winfiled
    George Barris
    Joe Bailon
    Merl Berg
    John D'Agostino
    Chip Foose
    Clark (of Clark/Kaiser fame)
    Normi Poo
    Jack Walker