Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Gene Winfield Class at Mercury Charlie's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lobucrod, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Had a great time in Austin last weekend learning from the Master himself. Gene the machine. On his feet all day after about 2 hours sleep due to an airport delay at DFW. AA pilot walked off the plane! Then dancing with all the girls at least once at the Hotrods and Honeys party Saturday evening. Then back on his feet for another 8-10 hours.

Charlie was the greatest host for the class. Donuts and begals each morning and a feast at lunch both days. Oh yeah, what a party Saturday. Great band and a cool car show. And to put some icing on my cake, Charlie picked my '50 Sedan Delivery for his trophy. Coolest Trophy on my shelf to date.
    [​IMG]

Gene was pretty loose about the photos, just no videoing or rapid shuttering. I could have taken more if I wasn't so busy trying to learn something. So with no explaination for the operations Gene is performing here is a link to my Photobucket album.
    Gene Winfield Austin Sept 2012