Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Gene Winfield 2-Day Metal Shaping Workshop in Erie, CO

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gene Winfield Rod&Custom, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Gene Winfield Rod&Custom

Gene Winfield Rod&Custom
    from Mojave,Ca

On August 22 and 23, 2009, Gene Winfield will present his Metal Shaping Workshop at Bryce's Hot Rods in Erie, CO, located at 829 Highway 52. Phone number is (303)828-5108.

A personialized Certificate of Completion will be issued to all participants.

Cost for the workshop is $300. Payment is required with registration. Morning coffee and lunch will be included both days. Workshop times are 9:00am to 6:00pm on Saturday and 9:00am to 5:00pm on Sunday.

To register send an email to [email protected] with just "Gene Winfield" in the subject line. Include your name and contact information in your email. We will contact you to confirm receipt of your registration and arrange payment.

Students space is going fast so, if you would like to attend please contact us asap.

2. ratster

ratster

Bryce is a cool dude. hmmmm i might have to go back home for this class.

3. Hey I took Genes class weekend before last here in Okie City. We had about 30 or so students - many from outa state. We chopped a '51 Merc trailered in from Kentucky by one of the guys. A great class taught by a great guy and I'd do it again in a heart beat! My only problem is that it was only two days! I took plenty pics and bought a T shirt. INSPIRATION!

4. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/bhilburn/Gene Winfield/
    http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/bhilburn/Gene Winfield/merc/

LOTS of pics. Eventually I'll get my notes typed up.

5. ratster

ratster

just talked with Bryce, class is filling up, so ya better hurry guys

6. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Have a great time, worked with Gene at Syracuse. Classic. No way that man is in his 80s! Slim

7. hey is gene coming to minnesota anytime soon? last time i've seen him here was a couple of years ago at BTTF's chopping a top on a 47 chevy fleetline..need more skills from the master for my bag of tricks..