Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Geislers Pack Rat 34 Coupe

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 3day, Nov 6, 2010.

1. 3day

3day
    from UK

Does anyone have any more images of this car please, or info - Dennis Geisler's Pack Rat 34 coupe.

I'm sure this image was from a thread somewhere else on the HAMB? but of course I cannot now find it again. Can find other Geisler cars on google but no more on this coupe.

Any more pics anyone?

Attached Files:

2. 3day

3day
    from UK

Awesome looking drag coupe, I'm sure somebody on here must have some more information on this 34 coupe or some more pics please. I've been through most of the pages of the 'drag cars in motion' thread but still found nothing.

Would love to see a pic of the front or something of it racing?

3. WillysRule

WillysRule
    from Central FL

This is the only other pic I've seen. This is from Don Montgomery's Fuel Altered book.

Geisler.jpg

4. 65 impala

65 impala

that thing is deadly morre info please

5. 3day

3day
    from UK

Thanks for the pic WillysRule, much appreciated, exactly what i was looking for. What a cool looking thing!

6. RAT "T"

RAT "T"

Very cool!!!

7. I sent that color pic to my buddy Gil Muro at Hot Rod Ranch a couple months ago. He has a 34 coupe that he wants to do 60's style like this pic with a blown small block chevy with a cragar drive. I have a '56 265 to donate and the car will have all period correct stuff. After I sent the pic, he said "thanks for that picture, now I'm ruined"!:)

8. 3day

3day
    from UK

Yep, it's pictures like this that will ruin us all eventually (if they've not already done so)! :)

9. Anyone know what happened to it?